Quote Originally Posted by Actionsquid
    View Post

Sweet irony.
    Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Dmn23 is the douche around here.

Originally Posted by Uma Floresta

dmn23 has wisdom.

Originally Posted by surfsteve

dmn23 is a GREAT AMERICAN. WTF is wrong with you ********************************s ?

Originally Posted by Flogger59

You, sir, are a man of impeccable taste and discernment

Comment

View Post

Sweet irony.

Dmn23 is the douche around here.

Originally Posted by Uma Floresta

dmn23 has wisdom.

Originally Posted by surfsteve

dmn23 is a GREAT AMERICAN. WTF is wrong with you ********************************s ?

Originally Posted by Flogger59

You, sir, are a man of impeccable taste and discernment

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by mattburnside
        View Post

Then again, we could hire hobos to carry messages for us and it would be faster than this ****************.

Dolls are almost always much larger than figurines and action figures and will often come with clothing that can be removed almost completely. They should also possess a certain amount of posability.

Dolls will often have removable clothing, down to the figures "skin" and will possibly have other interchangeable outfits that can be purchased separately.

Dolls may be smaller than 12 inches, but as long as they still have clothing that can be completely removed.

Comment

View Post

Then again, we could hire hobos to carry messages for us and it would be faster than this ****************.

Dolls are almost always much larger than figurines and action figures and will often come with clothing that can be removed almost completely. They should also possess a certain amount of posability.

Dolls will often have removable clothing, down to the figures "skin" and will possibly have other interchangeable outfits that can be purchased separately.

Dolls may be smaller than 12 inches, but as long as they still have clothing that can be completely removed.

Comment

View Post

I know this probably sounds like a joke, considering how neglected HC has been for so long, but if what we mods have been told is true, there is going to be a switch to new software, and soon. We've gotten to preview how it looks on another site and I'm cautiously optimistic. So yeah, it's bad, but don't count HC out quite yet.

When's soon? Anything to base an estimate on?

Comment

View Post

I know this probably sounds like a joke, considering how neglected HC has been for so long, but if what we mods have been told is true, there is going to be a switch to new software, and soon. We've gotten to preview how it looks on another site and I'm cautiously optimistic. So yeah, it's bad, but don't count HC out quite yet.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ashir
                View Post

I really don't know, but we were just emailed a link for mod training for the new software, so...

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ashir
                  View Post

I really don't know, but we were just emailed a link for mod training for the new software, so...

Comment

View Post

This sounds familiar. And not in a good way.

Man, that's how I got my last prostate exam, and it worked out pretty good. No prostate cancer, thank god! But he failed to diagnose that I apparently have hepatitis. Not sure where that came from. But other than that little hiccup, I'd totally recommend hobos.
                    It's hard to face the truth, but I suppose you yourself realize that if you'd had just a little more courage, just a little more strength of character, you could have been dead by now. No such luck.--P. J. O'Rourke--

Comment

View Post

This sounds familiar. And not in a good way.

Man, that's how I got my last prostate exam, and it worked out pretty good. No prostate cancer, thank god! But he failed to diagnose that I apparently have hepatitis. Not sure where that came from. But other than that little hiccup, I'd totally recommend hobos.
                      It's hard to face the truth, but I suppose you yourself realize that if you'd had just a little more courage, just a little more strength of character, you could have been dead by now. No such luck.--P. J. O'Rourke--

Comment

View Post

I think they really owe us an explanation on why all the problems. Yeah it's a free forum and blah blah blah but. Doesn't Musicians friend own this place? I haven't bought anything from them in years and I sure as **************** won't ever buy anything from them ever again even if they do fix the forum problems...they are ****************************s.
                        My Last FM
                        My Youtube page
                        BobNod # 11

Comment

View Post

I think they really owe us an explanation on why all the problems. Yeah it's a free forum and blah blah blah but. Doesn't Musicians friend own this place? I haven't bought anything from them in years and I sure as **************** won't ever buy anything from them ever again even if they do fix the forum problems...they are ****************************s.
                          My Last FM
                          My Youtube page
                          BobNod # 11

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by DdBob
                            View Post

You never really explained why you feel you are owed an explanation. Are you going to continue to not buy from them, only moreso?
                            CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. South Bound LaneHC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0

Comment

View Post

You never really explained why you feel you are owed an explanation. Are you going to continue to not buy from them, only moreso?
                              CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. South Bound LaneHC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0

Comment

View Post

I think they really owe us an explanation on why all the problems.

I asked and they said it was because of you. It's all because of you, Bob. All the forum performance issues. How do you feel now?

Honestly at this point I don't care about explanations. I'd just like it to work.

Comment

Working...
                                X