Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HC should really shut this place down

It's stupid. It's now freezing my browser trying to go elsewhere.

Fix it or nix it. Already.
    http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Electric-Guitars/I-smeared-bacon-fat-on-my-strat-now-it-stinks/td-p/16697195

It's awful.

WTF.
    **This space for rent. Inquire at office.**

Comment

It's awful.

WTF.
      **This space for rent. Inquire at office.**

Comment

But then where would we go to complain about this place?

Comment

But then where would we go to complain about this place?

Comment

I know this probably sounds like a joke, considering how neglected HC has been for so long, but if what we mods have been told is true, there is going to be a switch to new software, and soon. We've gotten to preview how it looks on another site and I'm cautiously optimistic. So yeah, it's bad, but don't count HC out quite yet.

Comment

I know this probably sounds like a joke, considering how neglected HC has been for so long, but if what we mods have been told is true, there is going to be a switch to new software, and soon. We've gotten to preview how it looks on another site and I'm cautiously optimistic. So yeah, it's bad, but don't count HC out quite yet.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Actionsquid
                View Post

This sounds familiar. And not in a good way.

Then again, we could hire hobos to carry messages for us and it would be faster than this ****************.
                CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. South Bound LaneHC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Actionsquid
                  View Post

Then again, we could hire hobos to carry messages for us and it would be faster than this ****************.
                  CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. South Bound LaneHC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by mattburnside
                    View Post

People have good reason to by cynical after the 2.0 disaster and years of poor performance, and I'll admit I am myself to a certain degree, but having gotten to peek at the new software that will be used, if the performance issues are ironed out by changing over, I actually think things will be ok.

We're going to get a chance to mess around a bit with the new software soon and I'm still reserving judgement. I just hope we do this soon because HC seems to be hemorrhaging traffic.

Comment

View Post

People have good reason to by cynical after the 2.0 disaster and years of poor performance, and I'll admit I am myself to a certain degree, but having gotten to peek at the new software that will be used, if the performance issues are ironed out by changing over, I actually think things will be ok.

We're going to get a chance to mess around a bit with the new software soon and I'm still reserving judgement. I just hope we do this soon because HC seems to be hemorrhaging traffic.

Comment

View Post

Comment

View Post

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X