Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't be jealous (Warning: Action Figure Content)

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't be jealous (Warning: Action Figure Content)

Just won this on Ebay for a small fortune. You kids are too young to know what this means.

GI Joe is out there exploring the outer reaches of space, and you guys are tasting beer and making effeminate sandwiches.
    Yer Blues wrote:I am from the Beavis and Butthead generation.

holy ****************, i remember when i was about 5 i found one of these mercury capsules in my grandparents' basement. it had belonged to one of my uncles. the doll was gone but i used to play with the capsule with my star wars action figures and a saturn V model all the time. had one of these too

Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Dolls are almost always much larger than figurines and action figures and will often come with clothing that can be removed almost completely. They should also possess a certain amount of posability.

Dolls will often have removable clothing, down to the figures "skin" and will possibly have other interchangeable outfits that can be purchased separately.

Dolls may be smaller than 12 inches, but as long as they still have clothing that can be completely removed.

Comment

holy ****************, i remember when i was about 5 i found one of these mercury capsules in my grandparents' basement. it had belonged to one of my uncles. the doll was gone but i used to play with the capsule with my star wars action figures and a saturn V model all the time. had one of these too

Dolls are almost always much larger than figurines and action figures and will often come with clothing that can be removed almost completely. They should also possess a certain amount of posability.

Dolls will often have removable clothing, down to the figures "skin" and will possibly have other interchangeable outfits that can be purchased separately.

Dolls may be smaller than 12 inches, but as long as they still have clothing that can be completely removed.

Comment

Comment

Comment

very cool, JJ. i remember we had that GIJoe as youngsters.

but then one year we got BB guns...
            You added another useless post...who could ask for more? - BMAL
            I actually just realised what a dumb thread this is - bassaussie
            What a stupid thread. - bassaussie
            Tall Girl was everything a HCBF thread should be. - ivanthetrble
            Take care of yourself...and each other. - jerry springer

you have brave ballz of cast iron to fight the trog forces of haTE. - boy#152

and after you're finished, you say-
            Ooh, what a lovely teaparty

Comment

very cool, JJ. i remember we had that GIJoe as youngsters.

but then one year we got BB guns...
              You added another useless post...who could ask for more? - BMAL
              I actually just realised what a dumb thread this is - bassaussie
              What a stupid thread. - bassaussie
              Tall Girl was everything a HCBF thread should be. - ivanthetrble
              Take care of yourself...and each other. - jerry springer

you have brave ballz of cast iron to fight the trog forces of haTE. - boy#152

and after you're finished, you say-
              Ooh, what a lovely teaparty

Comment

Awesome!I remember my Friend had the big jeep with the huge cannon!The plastic shells were 3 inches long and shot about 30 feet.They couldn't build toys like that today!

Comment

Awesome!I remember my Friend had the big jeep with the huge cannon!The plastic shells were 3 inches long and shot about 30 feet.They couldn't build toys like that today!

Comment

Working...
                  X