• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's post things this forum needs in here

Old Emoticons

Option to delete own posts

Insert video option

Quotes should be styled better

Fix the HTML editor so you can style your posts and signature. I am getting sick and tired of these **bleep** **bleep** message

post your suggestions

edit: even the list item option doesn't work :robotmad:

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face...forever

Bigger avatars

Autoload the thread when you reply. It's a pain to have to 'click here' to see your reply has posted.

Last.fmgoodusername wrotemc100 is an utter cunt but completely correct

Comment

• wok
      wok commented
      Editing a comment

So apparently the HTML errors have been fixed. Let's have a look

what colour background do you see?

Edit: well you can't use inline css styles, even changing the color of the font doesn't work

:robotsurprised:  <<<<<< this emotican looks like a mac thingy

The emoticans suck!

Tries to post video>>>>>>>    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30B1tb9g4GU

where is the previe poast

My Last FM
    My Youtube page
    BobNod # 11

Comment

• wok
      wok commented
      Editing a comment
      The ability to change the colour scheme

I think it just needs some love and understanding, maybe a shoulder rub. It's obviously upset and emotional right now.

Comment

• Phlat Phive
      Phlat Phive commented
      Editing a comment

How about removing post subjects? Who needs to see RE: WHATEVER or the first sentence of your post if you try to leave it blank?

Make bookmarks from the other forum work or your search engine rankings will drop. Again. Like with the jive fiasco.

The whole " everybody needs to change their password" thing...yeah. Gonna lose a lot of old timers with that one.
    CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. South Bound LaneHC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0

Comment

I'd like more real estate for posts/reading and less space devoted to the distracting/ugly folks-rocking-out side panels.  Looks like baby's first tumblrblog up in here.

Comment

• tiltsta
        tiltsta commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, the forum needs to be wider, with smaller blue concert stuff on the sides. If this was done I could increase the font size without everything looking cluttered.

baphomet.

More poasts by me.

www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Comment

• BATCAT
        BATCAT commented
        Editing a comment

There's a "feedback" forum- I suggest you guys go post ALL OF THIS there. Supposedly Lithium is going to be listening to

user feedback so PLEASE post all of this there because nobody is gonna see it here. But if there's enough feedback in the

right place there might be some changes. I just went there and voiced many of my concerns...

Eh, I don't think this is horrible.  Once they get the kinks out I hope the forum will be back to normal.  This was really the only place I went online to talk about music.  The lesson loft was pretty helpful, too.

http://www.reverbnation.com/thedubiouscapture

Comment

• sonik
        sonik commented
        Editing a comment

Look more like VB

The theme is awful. It looks like something from the 1990s. The rich text editor has ugly icons and a **bleep**' scroll bar when text goes beyond the textarea width. Some text is very light color on a white background. Input elements are not aligned properly.  Link colors are not consistent. Neither are margins and padding. To be honest the whole theme is very amateurish. Hell, even the HTML and CSS are super cluttered. So yeah, this needs a better theme. This is why every company should have UI designers who actually know their **bleep**.

Tags section is largely useless. It didn't work the first time, it won't work now.

"Walking the fine line between bacon and Christian."

Comment

Working...
      X