Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fo realz, I actually might leave this forum

12 years or so here, but honestly, it's not worth the trouble any more. The site doesn't work more often than it does.

who are you?
    http://www.reverbnation.com/christondre

...the tone sounded like the back of my ass on taco tuesday.

Originally Posted by Flamencology

When life gives you lemons, disrespect them with tongs.

Last edited by Dimetapp drinke; Today at 04:28 PM. Reason: Because vikingrat and gtrwiz, among other notables such as dmn23 and noisebloom, take ROCK and ROLL seriously!

Comment

Check out the announcement at the top of the page. (after it takes five minutes to load) New platform, end of January.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Actionsquid
        View Post

Check out the announcement at the top of the page. (after it takes five minutes to load) New platform, end of January.

Oh boy! New platform! What could possibly go wrong...

Comment

You can't quit, you're fired!
          Brian

"it aint nothin' but a jam"
          -Jimi Hendrix 10-10-68

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by GomezAddams1
            View Post

Oh boy! New platform! What could possibly go wrong...

I've seen other sites using it. Seems good.

I don't really see the current situation as something we want to continue. I mean things are pretty "wrong" with the forums right now, right?

I'd at least want to see how it runs before passing judgement.

Comment

Yeah I'll see how the new platform goes but if it's more of the same I'll probably shift my rather insignificant presence to another forum of similar content.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by chittypantz
                View Post

Yeah I'll see how the new platform goes but if it's more of the same I'll probably shift my rather insignificant presence to another forum of similar content.

I didn't realize there were other forums dedicated to constant griping about helping, tongs, mouthfeel and MLCRs.
                up in this B.

Originally Posted by CharvelFan, Stackabones, Mercer, jamesp, jelloman and Sad Navigator

Sutto is the man!, I look forward to Sutto's future work., Sutto. . . you're awesome, Sutto is correct., I think Sutto's right again, Sutto speaks the truth...I'mma do something crazy and agree with Sutto.

Comment

It doesn't work properly, and so many discussions get derailed by a few members who are too far up their own asses to provide any interesting content. Also don't feel like engaging in discussions anymore, or posting anything that I find interesting, so I just casually browse for a few minutes every day.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Sutto
                    View Post

I didn't realize there were other forums dedicated to constant griping about helping, tongs, mouthfeel and MLCRs.

It will be quite an undertaking, but I'll let you know how my search goes.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Yngtchie Blacksteen
                      View Post

It doesn't work properly, and so many discussions get derailed by a few members who are too far up their own asses to provide any interesting content. Also don't feel like engaging in discussions anymore, or posting anything that I find interesting, so I just casually browse for a few minutes every day.

Being up your own ass is a skill. A very difficult skill. Having a body part in your anus while still being able to type is not effin easy. Show some respect.

And hey....this is the first post in the last 7 or so attempts that might actually make it to the board. Fingers crossed.....
                      "Be regular and orderly in your life so that you may be violent and original in your work" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

• Blackface
                        Blackface commented
                        Editing a comment

If you're going to leave, you just leave. 

If you want attention, you make a thread saying you might leave. 

Quote Originally Posted by Yngtchie Blacksteen
                      View Post

This is pretty much where I'm at these days. That schtick got tiring a long time ago.

I'll give 3.0 a chance though, and then we'll see...
                      Originally Posted by tiger roach

NORWEGIAN motherf**ker DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Comment

Working...
                      X