Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final nail in the coffin...

Yep...its over

Originally Posted by Notes_Norton

I'm sorry for the rant, but death threats, hate mail, and hundreds of pizzas not picked up really irks me.

Originally Posted by Mossy Moss

I liked you better as your previous alt. Now you're just a giant walking vagina filled with sand and yeast.

I'm having a lot of fun with tags, personally.

CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. South Bound LaneHC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0

Comment

• Acadiafall
      Acadiafall commented
      Editing a comment
      I quite like it, sure theres a few things missing but first impressions are good.

Where else is better?  This is the only place online I talk about music.  I've seen other places when I search for things, but I really don't want to go to one band/musicians board and the news sites like Blabbermouth bore me.  You have to admit, this place is pretty eclectic when it comes to different types of music and gear you can discuss.  I'm sure we have Jimmy James to thank for that.

http://www.reverbnation.com/thedubiouscapture

Comment

• Rocket Sauce
      Rocket Sauce commented
      Editing a comment

Yer Blues wrote:

Where else is better?  This is the only place online I talk about music.  I've seen other places when I search for things, but I really don't want to go to one band/musicians board and the news sites like Blabbermouth bore me.  You have to admit, this place is pretty eclectic when it comes to different types of music and gear you can discuss.  I'm sure we have Jimmy James to thank for that.

theopenjam.net

Tags are the most worthlessly entertaining things ever.

Comment

• Blackface
      Blackface commented
      Editing a comment
      I read that title as fingernail in the coffin.

Working...
X