Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll Ask One More Time

I signed up about a decade ago...I signed up using an e-mail that I wouldn't possibly have a clue what it was...Is there gonna be a fix for this? An e-mail that one can send info to to try and get back to who they were?       This message was brought to you by tompetty...

You might have better luck asking in the feedback forum. It is under general forums. It seems the admin types spend some time in there.

Comment

ALT ALT Perm Ban his **bleep**
      MFPOMFS

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪ ♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫♪

Comment

When you get to the page where you are asked to reset your password, if you press ALT+F4, it will make it so that you do not have to recall your old email address.  Here to help!

It's hard to face the truth, but I suppose you yourself realize that if you'd had just a little more courage, just a little more strength of character, you could have been dead by now. No such luck.--P. J. O'Rourke--

Comment

• picklenose
          picklenose commented
          Editing a comment

Thanks for your help Bozo....

All that does is close the browser...

You must have done it wrong. Keep trying, it should work.

Comment

• picklenose
          picklenose commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmm,really..So I go to the login place.....Type in tompetty and hit ALT and F4??

For anyone who wants access to their old account, I have figured out how to make that work.  I'll need a PM stating the new email address you want to use, and it would be helpful if you would tell me the exact username for the old account as well.  I'll have to ban your alt account to make it work. 

For example, picklenose has been banned, but tompetty should be able to reset his password and log back in as himself now.

Cheers,

Grits

It's hard to face the truth, but I suppose you yourself realize that if you'd had just a little more courage, just a little more strength of character, you could have been dead by now. No such luck.--P. J. O'Rourke--

Comment

Working...
        X