Trump tweeted:

tweet 1

Deadspin responded:

tweet 2

Deadspin wins the internet.

Attached Files
    www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Tom Scocca is a fcuking national treasure. When he dies, his body should lie in state in the Capitol Rotunda for at least a week, and they should build an obelisk in his honor somewhere along I-95 north of Baltimore.
    Giant KudzuFacebook • SoundCloud"I wear Abercrombie so bïtches know I dominate."

Comment

This is funny. Someone reply goddamnit.

www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Comment

• Brian Krashpad
        Brian Krashpad commented
        Editing a comment

fanuvbrak wrote:

This is funny. Someone reply goddamnit.

A'ight.  I still have no idea what that whole "scandal" thing was about.  But anyone tells the Donald to fuhck off is AOK in Krash's book. 

If one looks up the word "tool" in a modern dictionary, there should be a picture of the Donald.

Working...
    X