Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like Mexican food, but I don't want to eat it every day...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, small roasted potato bits are good in chili.

What you are describing there is a stew.....
    HCGB #289
    God FAQ

http://www.soundclick.com/g33k

Comment

• What you are describing there is a stew.....

Lol, I was about to post the same.

Potato+any gravy like concoction=stew.

Comment

Lead me to your door. (yeah yeah yeah yeah)

“Say, can I have some of your purple berries Yes, I’ve been eating them for six or seven weeks now Haven't got sick once Prob’ly keep us both alive”=CS&N and to a lesser extent Y.

Comment

• What you are describing there is a stew.....

It's good.

I'm not talking about going crazy with potatos. But throwing a few diced oven roasted potatos in there is tasty.

I also like to throw some corn in there. With potatos and corn it takes on a bit of a sort of "indigenous American" vibe, methinks.

Comment

• I'm making chili today.
            I am outta rice though!
            There's nothing to see here.Move along.

Comment

• Can't let thread die of natural causes. Must bring back.

“Say, can I have some of your purple berries Yes, I’ve been eating them for six or seven weeks now Haven't got sick once Prob’ly keep us both alive”=CS&N and to a lesser extent Y.

Comment

• Some time in the next few months I am going to attempt seitan with a mole sauce. Aw yeah, that'll be Achievement Vegan Mexican food.

Comment

• After wasting as much time as we did with "straw man" I'm not even going to get into these. I'd prefer to argue the topic, you seem to prefer arguing the argument.

I'm helping you improve your arguments. If you can't make an argument without resorting to logical fallacies, you're not worth anyone's time. Here to help.

Comment

• Is that chili? It looks like a plate full of cheese. I can understand why you wouldn't want to have that on rice; just rice and cheese without anything else is a bit plain.

Just as the Lord said "forgive them for they know not what they do" so say I the sameth to ye who has never experienced the (surprising) wonder of 5 way skyline chili. Believe me, I have very little in general positive to say about Ohio. As a state, it takes mundanity and mediocrity to an art. Or so I thought. But then I ate the chili and my unwarranted prejudice was revealed to me.

You can buy the packets online on Ebay. It comes from a kit. Yes: I tried to make it from scratch and the kit was better. Try it and you will like it, I say.

Don't let the chili-prejudice of the Texicanos scare you: they've got big egos and big guns, but they haven't yet figured out how to convert their 10 gallon hats to the metric system.

Comment

• I love 'cinnicinati style chili', but it ain't chili

Comment

• What's with this obsession with seeing rice and feeling the need to cover it with something else? Rice can just be rice and it's ok.
                        Yer Blues wrote:I am from the Beavis and Butthead generation.

Comment

• What's with this obsession with seeing rice and feeling the need to cover it with something else? Rice can just be rice and it's ok.
                          It started when i was a kid. I see rice and i have to put something over it. I think i'm afraid of what the rice might say.

Comment

• Plain rice is for students/the poor.
                            Shotgun Royale

last.fm

Comment

• Plain rice is for students/the poor.
                              Not much nutrients in the white stuff either. Serves it right for being white.

Comment

• I like white rice. I pretty much only like white things.

Black things are dirty.....
                                HCGB #289
                                God FAQ

http://www.soundclick.com/g33k

Comment

Working...
                                X