Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suarez and Wellbeck should be put in cage and made to out dive each other to death.

None of which has got anything on Ashley Young. You could say Welbeck's learning from the best/worst of the lot.
    Originally Posted by tiger roach

NORWEGIAN motherf**ker DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Comment

• Bloody hell, Reading are absolute ****************e. Really can't see them avoiding relegation.

Comment

• Bloody hell, Reading are absolute ****************e. Really can't see them avoiding relegation.
        We'll probably be ahead of them by a point season-end.

Comment

• We'll probably be ahead of them by a point season-end.

Oh ye of little faith.

They'll probably beat us at home though.

Btw, just watched the first episode of the "Being: Liverpool" documentary. Nice watch.

Comment

• QPR played well. Nice to see Granero getting a chance. I'm coming to appreciate Ramirez, but things run a lot more smoothly with Mata on the field. I think Ramirez/Lampard is a either/or decision now.
            Lyrics Songs Demos Videos Covers Dj Facebook Tumblr

Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off.

-Coco Chanel

Comment

• None of which has got anything on Ashley Young. You could say Welbeck's learning from the best/worst of the lot.

It's hard for you to accept Suarez is an enormous knobjockey, innit? Always been, always will be. utter c[COLOR="black"]unt
              If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face...forever

Comment

• nt

Premier league in Latin player being a complete twat shocker.
                Originally Posted by Tom Fucherheigen

He is an adult now, but he is a child in the trousers.

Originally Posted by clay sails

This is essentially the same as married life, except that when you get married you share space with someone who washes your cum socks.

Comment

• nt

How many ****************ing times do I have to tell you? He's a great player that will sometimes do a bit of diving and overacting (I've said numerous ****************ing times I don't like that side of him). I'm a ****************ing supporter of the team he happens to play for. But hey, don't let me being a fan of the club get in the way of your ****************ing agenda. Every time you bring this up, I will continue to mention other players who aren't any better. Ashley Young was a very good example last season. In 2 consecutive matches he got 2 pens from blatant diving, no yellow cards for himself and got the QPR player who happened to stand next to him a 3 game suspension. Yep, an Englishman. But I guess that's ok.
                  Yesterday Welbeck didn't even get a yellow for a dive that was pathetic and a lot worse than what Luis did.
                  Then you have people like Gareth Bale, who's admitted to diving (and was booked for it twice last season). But as he's a white Welsh guy, that's ok as well I suppose.
                  You're getting really ****************ing annoying with your constant whining about him.

You don't like him, that's fine. But just ****************ing give up on trying to convince one who's been a Liverpool fan for over 25 years to turn on a (very good) player for that team already.

Comment

• I've seen nothing yet to make me change my mind. Pathetic shenanigans.

Comment

• I've seen nothing yet to make me change my mind. Pathetic shenanigans.

And the whole handshake thing will blow up again this weekend.
                      Really afraid that something will happen another bloody time. Oddly enough I can picture the other Ferdinand involved in it somehow.

Comment

• How many ****************ing times do I have to tell you? He's a great player that will sometimes do a bit of diving and overacting .

You're free to support Liverpool, but it sounds a bit childish to keep saying 'yes, but X does it as well...' when pointing out Suarez is a total dick. I have not seen ONE bit of evidence he has changed his ways

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16186556
                        http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/nov/24/luis-suarez-ban-biting-opponent

check this link:

http://www.liverpool-kop.com/2010/12/luis-suarez-10-reasons-why-lfc-should.html
                        If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face...forever

Comment

• He's the worst I've seen in England for sure, not a game passes where he doesn't do something embarrassing to his profession. Also, he's not a great player either, he's just a good one.

Comment

• The compulsory handshake business is the purest, most depressingly functionless, most ineffably banal expression of committee bollocks I can think of offhand.
                            Fast, clean and cheap.

Comment

• The compulsory handshake business is the purest, most depressingly functionless, most ineffably banal expression of committee bollocks I can think of offhand.

It is. Doesn't help it's already made a few ill relationships between clubs and players worse than needed either.

Comment

• Suarez is indefensible but Liverpool fans defend him anyway. Same with Young, Wellbeck, Bale et al. Fans need to turn on their own players for cheating or it will never stop. 'Supporting the team', isn't good enough. The question fans need to ask themselves is 'what is more important, the result or the game?'
                                Last.fmgoodusername wrotemc100 is an utter cunt but completely correct

Comment

Working...
                                X