Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you have a tree house when you were a kid?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you have a tree house when you were a kid?

I think I want one.  I might build one this Spring.  I'm being serious here.

Originally Posted by Notes_Norton

I'm sorry for the rant, but death threats, hate mail, and hundreds of pizzas not picked up really irks me.

Originally Posted by Mossy Moss

I liked you better as your previous alt. Now you're just a giant walking vagina filled with sand and yeast.

Attached Files
    Originally Posted by Crab_Cake

That said I cannot stand animal cruelty, especially against friends of humanity. These include horses, dogs, chimps, and to a lesser extent dolphins.

Great band.

Originally Posted by sonik

little african girl machete gang victims

Everybody Hates Miserycast

Comment

Nope.  I grew up in a newly built subdivision where all the old trees had been knocked down to make way for the houses.  Scorch the earth, build the homes, and plant new tiny little trees. That's how they rolled back then.

Of course now the neighborhood is full of big old trees, but I don't live there.

Comment

not as a kid, but i built a version of this recently (assuming the link will show)

http://pages.areaguides.com/ubuild/TreeHouse.htm

a treeless tree house if the link doesn't work. i built it to hold the screen for my outdoor home theater project, so i didn't make much more than the frame work (mostly to keep neighborhood kids from using it when i'm not at home), but i can just add the decking and the ladder up and it's useable.

start where you are,
      use what you have,
      do what you can. arthur ashe

Comment

No house . Lots of trees.
        Lyrics Songs Demos Videos Covers Dj Facebook Tumblr

Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off.

-Coco Chanel

Comment

• Calum
          Calum commented
          Editing a comment

Nah we just climbed trees and sat in the branches. We did have a 'cave' though. It was really just a hollow in a steeply sloping mud and sandstone wooded area that we hollowed out about a foot deeper.

I built some cheesy ones but never had a nice one. :/

Comment

• mikesr1963
          mikesr1963 commented
          Editing a comment

When I was 14 my dad bought me a 63 Ford Econline Van to mess around with.  I drove it around on our property like other kids would ride a go-cart, except I could take friends.  It was my camp ground on wheels which I had a lot of fun with.  

Working...
      X