Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's talk about Lance Armstrong

Turns out Lance Armstrong is something of a **bleep**. We are completely unsurprised.

America's greatest athlete was a cheater.

What a **bleep**.

It shows how far our heroes have sunk.

Will we learn that Tebow is really an atheist?

That Snooki and Jionni aren't really in love?

That Garcia never intended to leave his brokendown palace?

*weeps*

Comment

• tiger roach
      tiger roach commented
      Editing a comment
      The cheating part doesn't even bother me as much as the growing likelihood that he was a prime icehole.

Plus, this business about coming clean with Oprah. The final insult.

:catgrimace:

Doping ain't so bad. Denying it when it comes to light isn't so bad. But the outrage and indignation he displayed for so long makes him a jerk. He should take his ball and go home.

www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Comment

• frunobulax
      frunobulax commented
      Editing a comment

Lance Armstrong = P.O.S.

• SnarkAttack
      SnarkAttack commented
      Editing a comment

fanuvbrak wrote:

Doping ain't so bad. Denying it when it comes to light isn't so bad. But the outrage and indignation he displayed for so long makes him a jerk. He should take his ball and go home.

I see

Attached Files

I guess he wasn't strong enough to be my man, but then again if it made him happy it can't be that bad.

I agree though, the doping doesn't bother me as much as the way he denied it and attacked others.  I don't know him, but I can easily judge him over the Internet.   Seems like a scumbag.

http://www.reverbnation.com/thedubiouscapture

Comment

• DexterInferno 3_0
      DexterInferno 3_0 commented
      Editing a comment

An absolute disgrace of an athlete and human being.

I don't care if he was "America's Goodwill Ambassador" that **bleep** will tear up your throat after a while.  It even **bleep** with your memory so you can't remember words and start babbling nonsense.  They called it "Scat"...well that's what they call cat **bleep** on the wall too.

And trumpets!  You gotta be kiddin me!!

Originally Posted by Notes_Norton

I'm sorry for the rant, but death threats, hate mail, and hundreds of pizzas not picked up really irks me.

Originally Posted by Mossy Moss

I liked you better as your previous alt. Now you're just a giant walking vagina filled with sand and yeast.

Comment

I'm just satisfied that everybody who wore a livestrong bracelet now feels like a cunt. 

Originally Posted by Crab_Cake

That said I cannot stand animal cruelty, especially against friends of humanity. These include horses, dogs, chimps, and to a lesser extent dolphins.

Great band.

Originally Posted by sonik

little african girl machete gang victims

Everybody Hates Miserycast

Comment

He has cheated in so many different ways that he's becoming the poster boy for cheating. Cheat on women, cheat on the sport he loved . . .

So far, he's also cheated cancer. At this point, that's about the only good thing you can say about his cheating.

There's a good, ironic slogan Livestrong will never adopt: Cheat Cancer.

Originally Posted by csm

The first, and most frequently violated rule of punk is: THERE ARE NO RULES.

"You know, once you've had that guitar up so loud on the stage, where you can lean back and volume will stop you from falling backward, that's a hard drug to kick." — David Gilmour

Fender :: Gibson :: Epiphone :: Ibanez :: Yamaha
        Blackstar :: Orange :: Vox

Comment

I think that even without the doping he's an extremely ambitious person, his aggressive and driven ways leave winning to be the only option, no matter how you get there.

I think the main problem with him is that he's a complete and utter **bleep**
        'Mama, just nearly killed a man, put a gun against his head, changed my mind and went to bed'.

Comment

A r s e h o l e
          'Mama, just nearly killed a man, put a gun against his head, changed my mind and went to bed'.

Comment

Working...
          X