Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT HAST THOU DONE WITH MY CREATION?!

tongs

Attached Files
    Originally Posted by Crab_Cake

That said I cannot stand animal cruelty, especially against friends of humanity. These include horses, dogs, chimps, and to a lesser extent dolphins.

Great band.

Originally Posted by sonik

little african girl machete gang victims

Everybody Hates Miserycast

You haven't seen the worst of it yet, man. The chicken wings are cold, soggy, and not at all spicy. :catsad:

Brian

"it aint nothin' but a jam"
    -Jimi Hendrix 10-10-68

Comment

• Misery Synod
      Misery Synod commented
      Editing a comment

I was going to hyperlink "wings" to weinplace but apparently you can't do that. **bleep** this forum.

!!!

Welcome back.  We shall speak now of post-punk and gorgeously-arranged-symphonic-art-chick-pop.

Giant KudzuFacebook • SoundCloud"I wear Abercrombie so bïtches know I dominate."

Comment

• Good Clean Fun
      Good Clean Fun commented
      Editing a comment
      *swoon*

• Misery Synod
      Misery Synod commented
      Editing a comment

Re: The Greek. (I thought I quoted you but apparently not. **Bleep** this forum.)

Yo, I don't know if I'm coming back as such but I thought this whole deal was pretty funny.

Also, I saw that...can't even think of the name right now... Bat In Lashes thread and you totally Popadapolus Pigeonholer-ed me. 

Not a fan! iamamiwhoami is my favorite art pop lady du-jour and to a lesser extent Grimes.

I just wanted to mention that forum looks good on an ipad. The weird background image is not there at all. I assume it was designed primarily with mobile use in mind? Anyhow, try it on a tablet and and it feels more natural.
    It's hard to face the truth, but I suppose you yourself realize that if you'd had just a little more courage, just a little more strength of character, you could have been dead by now. No such luck.--P. J. O'Rourke--

Comment

• Good Clean Fun
      Good Clean Fun commented
      Editing a comment

Cheese Grits wrote:
      I just wanted to mention that forum looks good on an ipad. The weird background image is not there at all. I assume it was designed primarily with mobile use in mind? Anyhow, try it on a tablet and and it feels more natural.

Mr. Burns over here thinks everyone has an iPad.  It does look better on my phone.  Or it did this morning, I tried it a while ago on my phone and got the regular site.  No bueno.

• Misery Synod
      Misery Synod commented
      Editing a comment

Cheese Grits wrote:

HA! IRL chuckles. Unless you just posted this in the wrong thread, then **bleep** you, Cheese Grits.

Working...
X