Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new look to the site doesn't feel like a safe haven...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new look to the site doesn't feel like a safe haven...

I'm not getting the sense that I can express my love for Hendrix, Django, and The Andrew Sisters, without facing the slings and arrows of outrageous trolling.  I mean you guys are gonna still bore the hell out of each other talking about sandwiches, delusional Neil Young solos, and fascist proclamations about which condiments to use right?  Right?  Right?

Anybody wanna talk about martial arts?  See?  Not a safe haven.  By the way, I'm interviewing Steve Stevens tomorrow and you're not.  Tune in as Tribal Techie and Dew Knot Hump bust some patent leather balls. 

Yer Blues wrote:I am from the Beavis and Butthead generation.

Stop it.  Or I will troll your Super Contributer **bleep**.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/t5/Electric-Guitars/I-smeared-bacon-fat-on-my-strat-now-it-stinks/td-p/16697195

Comment

I don't do guns. I'm like Batman.

Comment

If you want to talk about martial arts I did done jiu jitsu(?) in the army. On the first lesson the instructor (a captain with boggly weird eyes) was, well, instructing.
    It was incredibly hard to take him seriously as his eyes were looking in two directions. A few people started giggling and you could see he was getting annoyed. After another five minutes or so he just let out a huge roar, walked over to the nearest wall, and as fast as lightning did a very powerful kick against it. I'm not joking, he kicked a very large hole in the solid concrete or brick wall (I forget). This was no small indentation, I mean he put quite a big hole in it.

After that we all paid attention. Never underestimate the power that comes from a very annoyed, very skilful, googly eyed martial arts instructor.
    'Mama, just nearly killed a man, put a gun against his head, changed my mind and went to bed'.

Comment

Jimmy James wrote:

I'm not getting the sense that I can express my love for Hendrix, Django, and The Andrew Sisters, without facing the slings and arrows of outrageous trolling.  I mean you guys are gonna still bore the hell out of each other talking about sandwiches, delusional Neil Young solos, and fascist proclamations about which condiments to use right?  Right?  Right?

Anybody wanna talk about martial arts?  See?  Not a safe haven.  By the way, I'm interviewing Steve Stevens tomorrow and you're not.  Tune in as Tribal Techie and Dew Knot Hump bust some patent leather balls. 

Who

My Last FM
      My Youtube page
      BobNod # 11

Comment

martial arts, yeah. You got some good links on the chinese version of youtube to watch. I'd be interested in seeing some
        "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a look at the American Indian" — Henry Ford

Comment

Jimmy James wrote:

I'm here for you, baby.

DJANGO!

Originally Posted by jjpistols

Try telling anyone here that they aren't a genuine bluesman, many will argue and call you names. Trust me. Then they tear apart their cubicles and smash their smartphones and just cant get any blues done at all.

Originally Posted by Motorik

That's a negative, Ghostrider. Surf was not the lowering of standards, surf was the last point before standards got lowered. Surf exemplified the optimism and wholesomeness of American youth, before they got corrupted by longhair, dope, and the communist Beatles.

Comment

• frunobulax
            frunobulax commented
            Editing a comment

Django Sentenza wrote:

I'm here for you, baby.

now that's community!

Working...
        X