Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today I became a detective! ...a Sherlock Holmes!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today I became a detective! ...a Sherlock Holmes!

So we had a piece of poo poo VW euro camper bus parked inside our yard over the weekend. It's this one dudes camping mobile and that's all he uses it for so it had a bunch of sleeping bags and other camping stuff in the back. 

He came to pick it up and informed us the passenger window was broken. It was broken right where the door lock is and the rest of the window was intact but spiderwebbed. Apparently the thieve got scared off or just couldn't get it unlocked as there's hardly anything to grab onto and it's real tight.

So nothing was taken according to the owner. If anyone was drivingf by the only car of value in the yard was a 2000 something Nissan which wasn't touched. Only the **bleep** 1980's vw van. If one looked inside there was only a **bleep** am/fm cassete deck and the camping gear.....

I surmised it was the homeless dude who lives under the bridge because he must've been after the warm sleeping bags (we were in the teens and mid 40's all last week. I then found a part of the fence in the back cut and it was cut only a couple feet from a previous one we found 6 or 7 months ago, but.....and here's the real red flag clue. There is another fence which seperates a bike path from a business complex behind us and it's had the same style fence cut for years (homeless dudes been under the bridge for years), he uses this hole to go from the bike path to get his handout food that the Cable installers suppl,y him.

So I surmised it was he who done it. I believe my boss finally called the cops this time so if they come I will give my analysis on the situation. i'm all for living under a bridge and being homeless if you want but dammit leave peoples property alone...amiright! 

My Last FM
    My Youtube page
    BobNod # 11

And what about his thriving proctology practice? You're happy just to see it closed and hundreds of patients denied  exams and rectal advice?

"You ill mannered sack of ****************e."

Kylie Minogue

Comment

It's no witnessing the disposal of a dead body and searching the woods and getting poo on your shoes, your legs AND YOUR FINGERS!!! But it was a cool story.

www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Comment

Working...
      X