Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me about Northern Europe (Norway, Sweden, Finland, etc.)

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me about Northern Europe (Norway, Sweden, Finland, etc.)

I'm thinking about maybe taking a trip over to Europe in the fall to catch Muse on tour. They're doing a run through Oslo, Stockholm, Malmo, Helsinki and then onto Estonia and Latvia. I've always been intrigued by Norway, Switzerland, Finland and such. Is there much to see and do around those parts? I'd mainly just be looking for interesting history/culture, museums, good food/bars, good walking cities...the basics, I guess. Are these cities expensive?
    up in this B.

Originally Posted by CharvelFan, Stackabones, Mercer, jamesp, jelloman and Sad Navigator

Sutto is the man!, I look forward to Sutto's future work., Sutto. . . you're awesome, Sutto is correct., I think Sutto's right again, Sutto speaks the truth...I'mma do something crazy and agree with Sutto.

They're enormously ****************ing expensive.
    Fast, clean and cheap.

Comment

They're all expensive but Norway takes the ****************ing cake and probably expects you to pay
      Originally Posted by Tom Fucherheigen

He is an adult now, but he is a child in the trousers.

Originally Posted by clay sails

This is essentially the same as married life, except that when you get married you share space with someone who washes your cum socks.

Comment

Are we talking more or less expensive than London/Paris?
        up in this B.

Originally Posted by CharvelFan, Stackabones, Mercer, jamesp, jelloman and Sad Navigator

Sutto is the man!, I look forward to Sutto's future work., Sutto. . . you're awesome, Sutto is correct., I think Sutto's right again, Sutto speaks the truth...I'mma do something crazy and agree with Sutto.

Comment

Are we talking more or less expensive than London/Paris?

Most definitely more than London, never been to Paris but I've heard it's worse than London pricewise.
          Originally Posted by Tom Fucherheigen

He is an adult now, but he is a child in the trousers.

Originally Posted by clay sails

This is essentially the same as married life, except that when you get married you share space with someone who washes your cum socks.

Comment

Why Oslo? Not saying there aren't things to do there, but there are better towns and places to visit than that.

Comment

Why Oslo? Not saying there aren't things to do there, but there are better towns and places to visit than that.

This.

Bergen, Trondheim, Troms
              Originally Posted by tiger roach

NORWEGIAN motherf**ker DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Comment

The reason I'd be going would be to catch a tour...Oslo is one of the stops. I'm open to suggestions on other places nearby to visit but they'd need to be pretty close (couple of hours on a train).
                up in this B.

Comment

Norway is soul-crushingly expensive. The nature is beautiful, though, so I would try to get outside of Oslo.
                  "Me and a book is a party. Me and a book and a cup of coffee is an orgy."
                  - Robert Fripp

Comment

The people are as cold as their dayless winters.
                    Mercury by day, Uranus by night.

Originally Posted by Hamza Ashgari

Saudi women... won't go to hell "because it's impossible to go there twice."

Comment

Norway is soul-crushingly expensive. The nature is beautiful, though, so I would try to get outside of Oslo.

Worth noting that Oslo is a hell of a lot more expensive than the rest of the country as well.

Comment

Worth noting that Oslo is a hell of a lot more expensive than the rest of the country as well.

Sure, but that
                        "Me and a book is a party. Me and a book and a cup of coffee is an orgy."
                        - Robert Fripp

Comment

Sure, but that

Comment

Watching the Girl With The Dragon Tattoo movies and reading the Arn/Templar series by Jan Guillou (at least until I found out what a piece of **** he is, then I stopped reading 'em), I want to visit Sweden now, especially Stockholm.

I guess I'd have to visit Gothenburg too, just to catch a metal show or two

Comment

HC GREAT WHITE OUT SURVIVOR 2012 , RIP those that didnt make it.

Rutles meet them , know them , love them , touch them
                              http://www.rutles.org/rstory.html
                              QUOTE=midnightlaundry Your ****************************, no help reply is exactly why I hate this board.
                              Suspicion Breeds Confidence

Originally Posted by Django Sentenza

Watch out, there are some terribly bothersome trolls around here.

Comment

• Working...
                                X