Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm kind of looking forward to The Following tonight. Anyone else?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm kind of looking forward to The Following tonight. Anyone else?

Looks fairly creepy...

www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Looks promising! Probably won't be able to catch the pilot episode tonight so hopefully it will be available on On Demand.

Comment

Hey 'brak! Hows things, man?

Comment

yea....i'm going to check that out tonight too.  we'll see if it's as interesting as the ads make it seem.

"If I would have known I was gonna hafta play this song for the rest of my life.........
        I woulda wrote a better song "
        member Mazi Bee Militia
        Talk Box Brigade
        Gretsch Guards
        Geezer Brigade #291

Comment

• MONGOOZ
          MONGOOZ commented
          Editing a comment

well the protaganist should have been shot dead several times in this episode.....so there's really no reason to watch the rest of the season.  the guy is on death row.....escapes from prison 3 days before EXACUTION and then kills some more people....cops rush into a room with a dead girl (previous victim) hanging upside down, eyes "removed" and dead....cop consultant on the floor beaten up....and the cops DON'T **bleep** empty their guns into the **bleep**??

yea...not in this world.   jumped the shark on episode one.

i'm done.

Working...
      X