Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

People are narrow-minded

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • People are narrow-minded

    all I suggested was Fear Factory can be a better band if they did solos. and I get flamed.

    http://www.fearfactoryforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=250340#250340

    what a bunch of flog-lovers.

    Fear Factory sucks.

    let's go troll them.

    *whips out goatse pictures*


  • #2
    Fear Factory does suck. I can't understand why folks on the amp forum worship that godawful band.

    I've seen 'em live.
    I make the fire but I miss the firefight.

    METALMILITIA

    All that stuff is evil: Ozzy, Judas Priest. There's backwards messages in that stuff that leads you to the Beast.

    Comment


    • #3
      Nice troll!
      I used to like some FF years ago, but haven't heard them in ages

      Comment


      • #4
        What a bunch of tools on that message board.
        I make the fire but I miss the firefight.

        METALMILITIA

        All that stuff is evil: Ozzy, Judas Priest. There's backwards messages in that stuff that leads you to the Beast.

        Comment


        • #5
          If I want to hear the same riff ridden into the ground for 5 1/2 minutes, I'll dig out Misistry...far superior and enjoyable.

          Jorgensen >>> Cazares

          Seriously Dino Cazares is a pretty disgusting individual. All he ever talks about is porn and strip clubs. That's all I need is a mental image of his fat, unbathed ass sitting infront of the TV jerking off to Brianna Banks getting dped.
          I make the fire but I miss the firefight.

          METALMILITIA

          All that stuff is evil: Ozzy, Judas Priest. There's backwards messages in that stuff that leads you to the Beast.

          Comment


          • #6
            well..... are we gonna troll the forum/thread or what??

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ultrahighgain
              If I want to hear the same riff ridden into the ground for 5 1/2 minutes, I'll dig out Misistry...far superior and enjoyable.

              Jorgensen >>> Cazares

              Seriously Dino Cazares is a pretty disgusting individual. All he ever talks about is porn and strip clubs. That's all I need is a mental image of his fat, unbathed ass sitting infront of the TV jerking off to Brianna Banks getting dped.


              I don't think Dino is in Fear Factory anymore. But I agree with you, Ministry >>> Fear Factory. I don't mind Fear Factory though, they've got some intersting rhythms.

              Comment


              • #8
                hey, what did you get for that carvin anyway?
                The new kid friendly mother approved LR

                Comment


                • #9
                  dino quit FF a while ago, he just recently quit brujeria as well. He's working on some band with Nick Barker these days.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bucky Goldstein
                    hey, what did you get for that carvin anyway?


                    It's current up on eBay....

                    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3781245184&ssPage Name=STRK:MESE:IT

                    I'm trying to get myself a used Ibanez RG7621 and a nice Jackson Randy Rhoads flying V.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by rx


                      It's current up on eBay....

                      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3781245184&ssPage Name=STRK:MESE:IT

                      I'm trying to get myself a used Ibanez RG7621 and a nice Jackson Randy Rhoads flying V.


                      why sell the carvin for an ibanez?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by yabba

                        why sell the carvin for an ibanez?


                        carvin just doesn't fit my taste. it's a great guitar, and many agree... it's just a matter of taste. I can never get used to the feeling. and besides, I don't play my 7-string every single day, so why not just settle with a used guitar for less?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by rx
                          all I suggested was Fear Factory can be a better band if they did solos. and I get flamed.

                          http://www.fearfactoryforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=250340#250340

                          what a bunch of flog-lovers.

                          Fear Factory sucks.

                          let's go troll them.

                          *whips out goatse pictures*



                          there looks to be alot of half-wits there
                          but they sure do it with style, what incredible graphics going on in some of these responses

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Alanfc


                            there looks to be alot of half-wits there
                            but they sure do it with style, what incredible graphics going on in some of these responses


                            makes them even bigger tools.

                            now I hate them with a passion, I haven't seen such a stupid bunch of fans since Tool. they just can't take any suggestions, they're too **************************** superior than me!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by rx


                              makes them even bigger tools.

                              now I hate them with a passion, I haven't seen such a stupid bunch of fans since Tool. they just can't take any suggestions, they're too **************************** superior than me!


                              yeah I know but the'yre all like 12 years old or something. Don't give them the satisfaction of gettin you all pissed.

                              Should we go over there and push their buttons? I don't know if I could keep it up more than a couple days though.

                              Comment













                              Working...
                              X