No announcement yet.

Stuff you don't see anymore

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There ya go!

Chicks that looked this good without surgery.
    Originally Posted by Expressway to yr Skull

Some things just can't be apologized enough for. James Blunt is one of them.

Comment

• Mattel Electronics Football
      Colecovision
      Stretch Armstrong
      Six Million Dollar Man
      The Original Star Trek figures
      Big Wheels
      The Green Machine
      After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music. Aldous Huxley

Comment

• Originally Posted by eloydrummerboy

On average woodchucks weigh 4.5 - 9 lbs. I weigh 160 lbs and when I just started, I could maybe drink 7 beers and be pretty drunk. Chugging, will get you drunk faster so I'm saying I could have chugged 5 beers. Using the beer to weight relationships that have been taught to me in drivers education, we derive the equation 160/9 = 5/x. Solving for X we can estimate that if a woodchuck could chug bud, he'd be able to chug .28 Buds before passing out and getting drawn on by fellow woodchucks.

Comment

• I always got the boys life magazine as a kid. that had cool looking **************** in the back. Like the hover cart you could make out of your mom's vacuum.

Originally Posted by eloydrummerboy

On average woodchucks weigh 4.5 - 9 lbs. I weigh 160 lbs and when I just started, I could maybe drink 7 beers and be pretty drunk. Chugging, will get you drunk faster so I'm saying I could have chugged 5 beers. Using the beer to weight relationships that have been taught to me in drivers education, we derive the equation 160/9 = 5/x. Solving for X we can estimate that if a woodchuck could chug bud, he'd be able to chug .28 Buds before passing out and getting drawn on by fellow woodchucks.

Comment

• I always got the boys life magazine as a kid. that had cool looking **************** in the back. Like the hover cart you could make out of your mom's vacuum.

What? No X-Ray glasses Ad?
            After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music. Aldous Huxley

Comment

• What? No X-Ray glasses Ad?

they were there too... just couldn't find a pic. There was also always one for cheap ass divers knives and machetes. My parent's would never let me send off for them
              Originally Posted by eloydrummerboy

Comment

• Ahhh, the Good old days.

Comment

• There ya go!

Chicks that looked this good without surgery.
                  Wow... Heather Thomas.
                  What ever happened to her?

And Donna Dixon from Bosom Buddy's

Comment

• Bump.

Comment

Working...
                    X