Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

MS Paint what you think forumites look like [56k no]

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Osmosis


    ahhaa

    if only he had a jeff beck Wig on as well...that picture would be 100% accurate
    "Ohmygod, don't give phunkyfred2 a harp guiter---" ~ Danocoustic

    Loyal Bucketbot
    Commander of the HCGJ division

    Toneport Mafia.
    http://www.myspace.com/phunkyphred
    http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=phunkyphred

    i'm not wearing pants.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by phunkyphredv2


      ahhaa

      if only he had a jeff beck Wig on as well...that picture would be 100% accurate
      A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism.

      --Carl Sagan

      Comment


      • Are you guys using MS Paint? I tried using it and my drawing ended up looking like it was done by someone with terrets using an etch-a-sketch.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Osmosis

          AHAHAHA

          PEeerrrrfect!
          "Ohmygod, don't give phunkyfred2 a harp guiter---" ~ Danocoustic

          Loyal Bucketbot
          Commander of the HCGJ division

          Toneport Mafia.
          http://www.myspace.com/phunkyphred
          http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=phunkyphred

          i'm not wearing pants.

          Comment


          • Whew, can't believe I haven't been
            targeted yet!

            I will beat y'all to the punch though. My drummer did this one awhile back and I added some color and additional details to it to flesh it out:



            BK
            Visit Crash Pad at:
            http://CrashPadBand.com
            CONSUME!:
            http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/crashpad
            Gear List/Pics:
            https://sites.google.com/site/briankrashpad/

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Brian Krashpad
              Whew, can't believe I haven't been
              targeted yet!

              I will beat y'all to the punch though. My drummer did this one awhile back and I added some color and additional details to it to flesh it out:



              BK

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JohnSchreimann



                Haha, well done! Looks more like me than I care to admit.



                BK
                Visit Crash Pad at:
                http://CrashPadBand.com
                CONSUME!:
                http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/crashpad
                Gear List/Pics:
                https://sites.google.com/site/briankrashpad/

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Brian Krashpad


                  Haha, well done! Looks more like me than I care to admit.


                  Which is kind of contrary to the goal of the thread, ie: to make fun of people by drawing their glaring personality defects in MS Paint. Or, if they don't have any glaring defects, by drawing them with a typewriter in their butt.
                  I kill threads.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Modal Auxiliary


                    Which is kind of contrary to the goal of the thread, ie: to make fun of people by drawing their glaring personality defects in MS Paint. Or, if they don't have any glaring defects, by drawing them with a typewriter in their butt.


                    Maybe he shoulda just made my head really really big, or some bum note symbols coming from the guitar.

                    Either would work.

                    BK

                    or he could draw audience members with their hands over their ears
                    Visit Crash Pad at:
                    http://CrashPadBand.com
                    CONSUME!:
                    http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/crashpad
                    Gear List/Pics:
                    https://sites.google.com/site/briankrashpad/

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Brian Krashpad
                      Maybe he shoulda just made my head really really big, or some bum note symbols coming from the guitar.

                      Either would work.

                      BK

                      or he could draw audience members with their hands over their ears




                      It's all about the nipples.

                      A fool can toss a stone into a pond which a thousand wise men cannot retrieve...



                      Don't be fatuous, Jeffrey.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by FrettnOvrNuttn




                        It's all about the nipples.



                        10000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                        damn it , i can't figure out how to do a damn print screen from work!!!!
                        http://www.kingsofthedrink.com/

                        Comment




                        • "Walking the fine line between bacon and Christian."

                          Comment


                          • ^^

                            I must have this poster. Can you read Japanese, or is the text just a hilarious coincidence?


                            Originally posted by weebz


                            10000 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                            damn it , i can't figure out how to do a damn print screen from work!!!!


                            I kill threads.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Modal Auxiliary
                              ^^

                              I must have this poster. Can you read Japanese, or is the text just a hilarious coincidence?


                              Yes I can read Japanese. It reads "beautiful tentacles!" ("lovely tentacles!" is another translation).
                              "Walking the fine line between bacon and Christian."

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by LaXu


                                Yes I can read Japanese. It reads "beautiful tentacles!" ("lovely tentacles!" is another translation).


                                Yeah, I got it.

                                Oh, and just for the record, I don't have a moustache.
                                I kill threads.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X