Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUBWAY FOOTLONG ONLY 11 INCHES...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/video/Subway-foot-long--only-11-inches/14944323874/Comcast/StrangeVideos/?cid=hero_sf

This is TREASON

Originally Posted by Notes_Norton

I'm sorry for the rant, but death threats, hate mail, and hundreds of pizzas not picked up really irks me.

Originally Posted by Mossy Moss

I liked you better as your previous alt. Now you're just a giant walking vagina filled with sand and yeast.

Honkridge wrote:

http://xfinity.comcast.net/video/Subway-foot-long--only-11-inches/14944323874/Comcast/StrangeVideos/?cid=hero_sf

This is TREASON

If it's any consolation it's the same size as my member.

Comment

• harold heckuba
      harold heckuba commented
      Editing a comment
      Class action lawsuit upcoming!

In 1806, when the Confederation of the Rhine was established, the Hessian foot was -- in fact -- just 25 centemeters long. Much closer to what Subway's "footlong" is today. 

I'm guessing that the sandwich company is just trying to reconnect their customers to intriguing factoids from a commonly forgotten past. 

Comment

This is an outrage

Attached Files
      Originally Posted by csm

The first, and most frequently violated rule of punk is: THERE ARE NO RULES.

"You know, once you've had that guitar up so loud on the stage, where you can lean back and volume will stop you from falling backward, that's a hard drug to kick." — David Gilmour

Fender :: Gibson :: Epiphone :: Ibanez :: Yamaha
      Blackstar :: Orange :: Vox

Comment

My big 10-inch is really only 9 inches, but it still gets the job done.

Comment

• Jimmy James
          Jimmy James commented
          Editing a comment

It's cheap, fast, fills you up, and is less fattening than double cheeze burgers.  Stop whinning.  

Working...
      X