Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bret the Hitman Hart

I was a big WWF fan back when I was a young pup, probably during the Golden Age of WWF (leading up to and during the first couple Wrestlemanias).  I was never a huge Hart Foundation fan, but I just watched this on Netflix and it was excellent.  Some interesting behind the scenes stuff, some very articulate thoughts on the profession, some insight into a fairly normal guy in a very odd line of work, and of course Vince behing a total douche nozzle.  The film itself was very well done and not at all what I expected.

jh

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0179218/

Attached Files
    Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Dolls are almost always much larger than figurines and action figures and will often come with clothing that can be removed almost completely. They should also possess a certain amount of posability.

Dolls will often have removable clothing, down to the figures "skin" and will possibly have other interchangeable outfits that can be purchased separately.

Dolls may be smaller than 12 inches, but as long as they still have clothing that can be completely removed.

I was working in a movie theater when that came out and remember going to see it.  The screwjob was big news around that time and it was sort of before everything was on the Internet 24/7.  I think they could have easily all been in on it together.

http://www.reverbnation.com/thedubiouscapture

Comment

• StratoSlacker
      StratoSlacker commented
      Editing a comment

Yer Blues wrote:

I was working in a movie theater when that came out and remember going to see it.  The screwjob was big news around that time and it was sort of before everything was on the Internet 24/7.  I think they could have easily all been in on it together.

Including Bret?  Very possible.  

Do you recall the little segment devoted to his Dad and how he taught other guys submission holds?  That was **bleep** creeeeeeeepy.  

i've heard about this film.

i was never a big Hitman mark myself, but it's an intersting time in WWF/E history.  the Montreal Screwjob still gets fans riled up.

You added another useless post...who could ask for more? - BMAL
    I actually just realised what a dumb thread this is - bassaussie
    What a stupid thread. - bassaussie
    Tall Girl was everything a HCBF thread should be. - ivanthetrble
    Take care of yourself...and each other. - jerry springer

you have brave ballz of cast iron to fight the trog forces of haTE. - boy#152

and after you're finished, you say-
    Ooh, what a lovely teaparty

Comment

• StratoSlacker
      StratoSlacker commented
      Editing a comment

Check it out, it's a really great flick to watch.  Some of the smack Bret says about America got me wondering if the movie was made in the last year or two. 

Working...
X