Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone Know of a Forum I Could Join...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyone Know of a Forum I Could Join...

If I don't like the changes at HC?  I've been looking, and I can't find one.

Rolex forum

It's hard to face the truth, but I suppose you yourself realize that if you'd had just a little more courage, just a little more strength of character, you could have been dead by now. No such luck.--P. J. O'Rourke--

Comment

rateyourmusic.com has an ok music (listener not musician) board but I don't think they have a place for dumbassery and playin' the dozens.

I'm 'JohnCope' but I don't post much.

Originally Posted by Crab_Cake

That said I cannot stand animal cruelty, especially against friends of humanity. These include horses, dogs, chimps, and to a lesser extent dolphins.

Great band.

Originally Posted by sonik

little african girl machete gang victims

Everybody Hates Miserycast

Comment

• Flamencology
        Flamencology commented
        Editing a comment
        I've been thinking of financing a forum for Elitists who like to have arguments.

There's reddit, but it's full of Crab_Cakes.  It might be fun to go pull a Dick Long over there.

Can you talk music in the avclub forums?

It's hard to face the truth, but I suppose you yourself realize that if you'd had just a little more courage, just a little more strength of character, you could have been dead by now. No such luck.--P. J. O'Rourke--

Comment

It'll be like the world's most unproductive think tank.

Comment

• rusholmeruffian
          rusholmeruffian commented
          Editing a comment

Flamencology wrote:
          It'll be like the world's most unproductive think tank.

Having worked for a particularly headline-whoring part of Brookings, I am exquisitely aware that "productive" (or "impactful") isn't something to which a think tank necessarily should aspire.

As long as they're not into metal, fusion, or NASCAR. Pro wrestling fans will need to have very impressive resumes.

Comment

• Good Clean Fun
          Good Clean Fun commented
          Editing a comment

Flamencology wrote:
          As long as they're not into metal, fusion, or NASCAR. Pro wrestling fans will need to have very impressive resumes.

Not a problem.

ALSO, hey, the quotes don't look like MOIST DARIAL!

"Not like darial" is usually a positive.

It should also be noted that individuals whose job titles include the word "assistant" will have to endure a more intensive interview and screening process.

Comment

• DdBob
          DdBob commented
          Editing a comment

JeepForum.com

Working...
      X