Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I actually enjoy Bionic Muffins' threads...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually enjoy Bionic Muffins' threads...

what can I say?

have to say I do, too.
    Originally Posted by Motorik

If I were a boxer my walk-in music would be 'Do You Really Wanna Hurt Me?"

Originally Posted by vikingrat

America because we have more dead people on Mt Everest and we have Lake Tahoe which the native Asians believed to be the mouth way to hell. Also Blackmore, Malmsteen, Page, Hackett, Howe, Fripp etc were all born in America. Futhurmore the best bands to come out of the British Invasion wre Americans. We also have fat homeless people.

Comment

They, ah... how issss eet you people say? Ah yeeees... they "deliver."

Comment

Sad Navigator could learn a few things from Bionic Muffins about posting. Muffins is the master of his domain.
        Yer Blues wrote:I am from the Beavis and Butthead generation.

Comment

Laughter is the best medicine. Biomuffs always makes me giggle, so he is helping my continuing good health.

We need to recruit more members like him.

Comment

I hate that Bionic Muffins fella. They should ban him already.

Comment

I likes me some BioMuff

Comment

He should be a writer.
                Bouquet of clumsy words

Originally Posted by Jimmy James

**************** you and Jason Mraz.

Comment

Comment

what can I say?

I usually do, but he's being a bit twattish in the kids thread. Needs to get back to posting pictures of sweet, innocent girls he's ****************ing (or trying to ****************) that have no clue they're being whored out to the world.

Comment

Who are these people that don't like BM threads? No need for them to get all bionic muffins about it.
                      The North remembers...

Comment

As already said: they deliver.

When at it: I realized that there are some things close to sacrifice also in modern religion. Catholics often light a candle when they pray in church. Looks like a small sacrifice. We also often put fresh flowers on the graves when we visit our deads. Very sacrifice-looking.

Comment

As already said: they deliver.

When at it: I realized that there are some things close to sacrifice also in modern religion. Catholics often light a candle when they pray in church. Looks like a small sacrifice. We also often put fresh flowers on the graves when we visit our deads. Very sacrifice-looking.

not to mention the whole "eating the Christ's flesh and blood", which is the center of the Catholics' ritual.
                          Originally Posted by Motorik

If I were a boxer my walk-in music would be 'Do You Really Wanna Hurt Me?"

Originally Posted by vikingrat

America because we have more dead people on Mt Everest and we have Lake Tahoe which the native Asians believed to be the mouth way to hell. Also Blackmore, Malmsteen, Page, Hackett, Howe, Fripp etc were all born in America. Futhurmore the best bands to come out of the British Invasion wre Americans. We also have fat homeless people.

Comment

Bionic Muffins is a bastard and **************************** I love him for it!
                            -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Originally Posted by Dew Knot Hump

I've said this before but **************** Musicians Friend in their stupid ****************ing faces.

Originally Posted by rickenvox

Realizing Ringo's talent is just a litmus test to identify musical idiots

Originally Posted by PFB

Ringo may have been the weakest link of the Beatles, but that's like being the worst president on Mt. Rushmore.

Comment

not to mention the whole "eating the Christ's flesh and blood", which is the center of the Catholics' ritual.

Yes, of course, but most christians in my experience don

Comment

Working...
                              X