Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I've Been Watching Hercules Movies

Ok, so like he saves the town and releases the slaves, but he never wants to wear a shirt.  This guy gave him a robe to put on but we was like, "I will not wear a mask."  

Hercules likes to show what he's got but doesn't do it in a vain way.  You can criticize, but he's changing lives daily.  Which is more than I can say for you guys.  

It could be worse.  What if he didn't want to cover up, but he had a **bleep** up anemic body?  So it's all good.

Yer Blues wrote:I am from the Beavis and Butthead generation.

Speak for yourself, Kid Jammity. Some of us do change lives daily, and do so without ever murdering our own children.

Comment

• Jimmy James
      Jimmy James commented
      Editing a comment

Buying golf courses daily is not changing lives, wine taster.

Tarzan could kick his **bleep**

Originally Posted by Notes_Norton

I'm sorry for the rant, but death threats, hate mail, and hundreds of pizzas not picked up really irks me.

Originally Posted by Mossy Moss

I liked you better as your previous alt. Now you're just a giant walking vagina filled with sand and yeast.

Comment

• DdBob
      DdBob commented
      Editing a comment

A customer brought his new/used Dodge dakota in yesterday to get it looked over. He had concerns with a clunking /rattle noise and just wanted a general checkover. We found he needed a new battery, changed the oil and found the clunk to be a bad front swaybar link. 

When he picked it up he was ecstatic and said "now I can go visit my dad in Colorado and not have to worry"!

we changed a life that day jimmy.....we changed a life!

Working...
X