Clear All

• Anybody watch Burn Notice?

AKA MacGuyver 2000?

Can't go wrong with Bruce Campbell.
    Jukejoint Handmedowns (my band)

Find our album on iTunes!

A Month of Songs (Songwriting blog)

Originally Posted by gennation

Neither of us is gay or anything, it just happened.

The episodes I've watched, I thought were pretty good. But I never liked the lead guy. He just looks very dickish.

Yeah, judgemental guy is being judgemental.

I do really like White Collar and love Psych.
    Originally Posted by rhino55

I think lonechicken is the one that always says dont stick your dick in the crazy more than once. Thats good advice.

Originally Posted by Gaindrain

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Comment

Yeah, I like it. I haven't had a chance to watch any of it for a few weeks, but I was working my way through the first couple of seasons since I didn't ever watch it until about halfway through the third.
      Originally Posted by Howard Zinn

If those in charge of our society - politicians, corporate executives, and owners of press and television - can dominate our ideas, they will be secure in their power. They will not need soldiers patrolling the streets. We will control ourselves.

Good trades with: tincob, dwerlin, ute, budkingston, birdienumnum, trevorus

Check out my band! www.TRArock.com

Comment

I like because you don't have to watch it obsessively to keep up. It's good when it's on but you don't care if you miss it.
        Yer Blues wrote:I am from the Beavis and Butthead generation.

Comment

I like because you don't have to watch it obsessively to keep up. It's good when it's on but you don't care if you miss it.

I can understand this, but Burn Notice does seem to spend more time on its long-term arc than it needs to. A show like Monk was even more self-contained. Not that I don't like long-arc shows.
          Jukejoint Handmedowns (my band)

Find our album on iTunes!

A Month of Songs (Songwriting blog)

Originally Posted by gennation

Neither of us is gay or anything, it just happened.

Comment

Ya I am a fan. It doesn't try to be Shakespear. It has quite the formula it sticks to, but I can tolerate that.
            Salsa....Selsa.....what?

Comment

Love it!
              My MYSPACE Page

My Soundclick Page

My YouTube Stuff

Comment

i watched it for the first time last night... its fun to watch but that chicks face freaks me out and the acting kinda sucks... but it is fun to watch...

Comment

I can understand this, but Burn Notice does seem to spend more time on its long-term arc than it needs to. A show like Monk was even more self-contained. Not that I don't like long-arc shows.

But the pay off is so low you don't care. I can pop into the middle of it and enjoy the snappy banter and the bikini chick with a shotgun and enjoy it without caring if Weston ever gets unburned.

I really don't think they need the new guy on the show. He bugs me because he's black enough to rate as "the black guy" on the show but white enough so he won't pulling any "I'm from the streets" ****************.

I met him at wedding a long time ago back when he played an EMT somewhere. I think there's too many model types on TV.
                  Yer Blues wrote:I am from the Beavis and Butthead generation.

Comment

SNL did a skit on it.

What is Burn Notice?

Comment

Originally Posted by rickenvox

we're just at the beginning of the Bon Iver revolution

Comment

Love it. Good fun and anything with Bruce Campbell in it can't be bad. Also like that the guy who plays Michael Weston can pull off all kinds of accents pretty well.
                        "Walking the fine line between bacon and Christian."

Comment

Gabrielle Anwar's mouth is a distraction, as I keep looking for the fishing lure that isn't there. I watched it all the way thru for the 1st time last night. Bruce Campbell AND Burt Reynolds guest starring.. A cool show!!

A lovely she-creature who needs to lay off the damn collagen injections...
                          It's a S&W Model 28-2 "Highway Patrolman".. Quit PM'ing me!

...So be it then." Jack said. " Clever stratagems are quite beyond my powers, but if it is rank foolishness you require, I have no end of it."

Comment

Gabrielle Anwar was sooooooooooo hot when she was younger.
                            These days, still would but man, she's looking pretty harsh.
                            My MYSPACE Page

My Soundclick Page

My YouTube Stuff

Comment

Burn Notice excellant program! Cast great (& handsome). Matt Nix ideas still flowing...Making me a TRUE fan. Also Loyal fan to Jeffrey Donovan. Here's to S7 S8+++

Comment

• harold heckuba
                                harold heckuba commented
                                Editing a comment

I like it, but I prefer Psych and The Glades.

Working...
                            X