X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caught my co-worker surfing Adult Friend Finder

He doesn't know I know.

I feel partially sad for him but part of me also wants to make a fake profile and **************** with him.  Yet another part of me is surprised that going onto that site in the office doesn't set off bells and whistles with the corporate IT police.  Maybe we don't have IT police?

Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Dolls are almost always much larger than figurines and action figures and will often come with clothing that can be removed almost completely. They should also possess a certain amount of posability.

Dolls will often have removable clothing, down to the figures "skin" and will possibly have other interchangeable outfits that can be purchased separately.

Dolls may be smaller than 12 inches, but as long as they still have clothing that can be completely removed.

Poor guy just needs a friend man.

Comment

He was looking for your mom.
      Lyrics Songs Demos Videos Covers Dj Facebook Tumblr

Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off.

-Coco Chanel

Comment

I didn't know you worked with Jimmy James!

Comment

StratoSlacker wrote:

He doesn't know I know.

I feel partially sad for him but part of me also wants to make a fake profile and **************** with him.  Yet another part of me is surprised that going onto that site in the office doesn't set off bells and whistles with the corporate IT police.  Maybe we don't have IT police?

This is a romantic comedy in the making.

You start a fake account to **************** with him.  It all starts as fun and games and you really like being able to open up to this guy with out any social constrants. Next thing you know you are opening about some serious stuff.  You both realize you are in love with each other.  Then you have to figure out how to tell him it was you.  Some more hilarity ensues.  Neither one of you are gay or anything but you totally end up with a penis in your butt...

and scene. 

Comment

• Jimmy James
            Jimmy James commented
            Editing a comment

Better than Child Friend Finder.  Why judge?

• fanuvbrak
            fanuvbrak commented
            Editing a comment

rhino55 wrote:

StratoSlacker wrote:

He doesn't know I know.

This is a romantic comedy in the making.

You start a fake account to **************** with him.  It all starts as fun and games and you really like being able to open up to this guy with out any social constrants. Next thing you know you are opening about some serious stuff.  You both realize you are in love with each other.  Then you have to figure out how to tell him it was you.  Some more hilarity ensues.  Neither one of you are gay or anything but you totally end up with a penis in your butt...

and scene. 

Or, you could tell him you died and he goes out to play the best football game of his career.

StratoSlacker wrote:

He doesn't know I know.

Why feel sorry for him?

I'd feel sorry for the poor bastards that can't or don't know how to get back in the game.

At least your co-worker is being proactive about it

Electric: Gibson LP Classic, Fender Marauder, Vintage V100, Vintage AV6PAcoustic: Yamaha APX500

Comment

• Jimmy James
            Jimmy James commented
            Editing a comment

Musicscotty wrote:

StratoSlacker wrote:

He doesn't know I know.

Why feel sorry for him?

I'd feel sorry for the poor bastards that can't or don't know how to get back in the game.

At least your co-worker is being proactive about it

Exactly.  Judgemental people around here.

Working...
        X