Tell me your favorite drink and I'll make sweeping generalizations about you

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCoDiCo

(That's Southern Comfort and Diet Coke)

BTW, you oughta put all these together and make it into a book.

I smell a best seller.
    Michael D. www.mdlmusic.webs.com "I'm tired of rock-and-rolling Let's get married, Honey, let's go bowling" --Martin Mull

Comment

• Makers Mark on the rocks.

You must be incredibly awesome.

Actually - I gotta do some work. In the mean time, you guys can have some fun with this:

My favorite drink is a Makers Mark Manhatten on the rocks.

Comment

• You must be incredibly awesome.

You hit the nail on the head!

Comment

• Sake
          Agile AD2200 LP special doublecut w/ P90s
          Schecter S1
          MIJ Fender Jaguar
          Mesa Stiletto Ace Head
          Laney GH50L Head
          Blackstar HT5 Head
          Fender Super ChampXD
          Splawn 4x12 w/ Greenbacks

Comment

• a good hoppy IPA (or double IPA, even), the hoppier the better

Comment

• This thread is hilarious. 2manband: iwrite a book! (If havn

Comment

• Don't drink now but it used to be bourbon with beer chaser. Jim Beam (usually on the rocks, sometimes straight or chilled) and MGD.

Comment

• the fermented orange juice i found under my bed.
                  Guitars:Gibson Les Paul Standard FadedFender Roadworn '72 Deluxe TelecasterKramer StrikerAmplification:Titan Custom RetrofitRandall R412CSOfficial member of the Ninja Lows club

Comment

• You live in New Jersey, and have a blowout hairdoo. You shop at the Gap. You sometimes wear makeup if you have a zit or other blemish. You've been with about half as many girls as you tell your friends you have. If it was 20 years ago, you'd be driving a Camaro. You always have very stylish sunglasses.

VERY close, though I note that the haircut & location are both displayed below the user name. And I drive Mustangs, not Camaros.

Comment

• Your the kind of guy who lost his job, and then the landlady wanted the rent money and you didn't have it, and then you said you were looking for a job, and then she said she saw you just leanin' against a post, and you said you were tired, and she said she didn't beleive you were trying to find no job, and then you said that you did find a job, and then she was all lubby dubby, but you didn't find no job, you just went and got drunk.

Then I asked for...

...one bourbon...one scotch..and one beer....
                      http://www.myspace.com/davemcrae

Comment

• Guinness Draught or Boddington's w/ some quality gouda sans crackers.
                        Good deals http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...1#post45270390

YoutubeJams http://www.youtube.com/user/sixblade...4?feature=mhee

Comment

• Southern Comfort Manhattan Sweet. When in Mexico if it's in season, a Cocoa Loco.

Comment

• You must be incredibly awesome.

Actually - I gotta do some work. In the mean time, you guys can have some fun with this:

My favorite drink is a Makers Mark Manhatten on the rocks.

You're a cog in the machine of Corporate America. People are numbers in a spreadsheet to you. At night you wonder if your soul is being sucked from your body...eh, forget it!!

You've really nailed it with this thread, I gotta' tell you. Funny stuff to come back to as this day drags on and on.

Comment

• Oops - missed this one.

I like Long Island Iced Teas to start too and then I like a fffeeeeww beersss. And (hic) then I like to - whoooooooooo - yeah baby - and then (Gulp) like to have a little of the rrrrred wine. And then- hey - did chew ever ssssee that one 'pisode of Sssseinfeld with that guy who....hic - I effing love you guys. No, I mean it - seriously I effing love you guys. I (Thump)

BINGO! Right on the money!
                              Originally Posted by mattburnside

I think all female forumites should be required to pretend they are guys. Otherwise, you get what we have now, which is a bunch of horndogs ranging from old-enough-to-know-better down to too-young-to-buy-her-a-beer chasing after approximately three chicks and making total asses of themselves.

Comment

• Glengoyne 21 yr old, straight.

Comment

Working...
                                X