Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me your favorite drink and I'll make sweeping generalizations about you

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's narrow this down a bit, shall we. I can't stereotype something this broad.

Guinness draft. Aight?

d.
    Originally Posted by The Doors

This is the end.

Comment

• Your library smells of fine mahogony. You have a scotty dog who wears a sweater and monacle. You smoke a pipe in your smoking jacket. You live somewhere cold and rainy. You've named your home something like "Chesterfieldshireford Estates" or "Manorton Manorham".

Totally WRONG!

However, I do fantasize about such an existence, so I think that's actually pretty good!

EDIT:My dog has a monacle?

Comment

• OK guys, now if we all just combine our auras and hope for global warming to end, and for violence in Africa to end, and for John Lennon to resurrect himself, and for an end of child labor in China, and for alternative fuels...and if we all just increase our inner energies and try to raise awareness in the world community, and if we just chug enough Thai Iced Tea and play enough hackey sack.....

LIES!

i don't play hackey sack
        http://www.last.fm/user/pinkfreudHC

Comment

• Mountain Dew
          The North remembers...

Comment

• Funnily enough I do like stuff, doing stuff, having stuff, and hangng out with people!

I'll narrow it down though:

Navy Rum
            Franziskaner Weissbier

You are an idea man. You think outside the box. Sometimes you knock it out of the park, even when it's not a slam dunk. You don't work hard, you work smart. You know that if you work a few weekends, and hang with the right people and use enough office euphemisms maybe, just maybe - someday you'll work your way into middle management.

Comment

• Guinness draft. Aight?

d.

Soccer Hooligan - you enjoy fighting, drinking, drunkenly fighting, fighting to get a drink, getting kicked out of a bar for fighting, going to a bar to get drunk, going to a bar to fight, fighting with drunks, and getting into drunken fights.

Comment

• A double shot of Jack Daniels and a beer chaser.
                http://www.myspace.com/davemcrae

Comment

• Mountain Dew

That's a very EXTREME! drink. You probably participate in all kinds of EXTREME! sports. You drive a Xterra, go whitewater kayaking, skydiving, scuba diving with deadly hammerhead sharks, and bungee jumping. You have an EXTREME! soul patch and semi long hair in an EXTREME! pony tail.

Comment

• A double shot of Jack Daniels and a beer chaser.

Your the kind of guy who lost his job, and then the landlady wanted the rent money and you didn't have it, and then you said you were looking for a job, and then she said she saw you just leanin' against a post, and you said you were tired, and she said she didn't beleive you were trying to find no job, and then you said that you did find a job, and then she was all lubby dubby, but you didn't find no job, you just went and got drunk.

Comment

• You probably like British bands and read a lot of the Brit Slang thread from last week. I'm guessing that you're in your mid 30's and enjoy a lot of new wave bands that other people haven't heard of. You have 1 child and are probably a pretty good parent - you may someday drive a minivan although you currently think that you won't.

Oh so wrong, but funny.
                      Originally Posted by requiem156

I don't have to find something to dislike - it comes naturally.

Comment

• Hobgoblin
                        Shotgun Royale

last.fm

Comment

• OK:

Long Island Iced Teas to start; Boddington's, Guiness, Paulaner Hefie-Weizen or Hoegaarden to finish.

Go.

Oops - missed this one.

I like Long Island Iced Teas to start too and then I like a fffeeeeww beersss. And (hic) then I like to - whoooooooooo - yeah baby - and then (Gulp) like to have a little of the rrrrred wine. And then- hey - did chew ever ssssee that one 'pisode of Sssseinfeld with that guy who....hic - I effing love you guys. No, I mean it - seriously I effing love you guys. I (Thump)

Comment

• Makers Mark on the rocks.

Comment

• That's a very EXTREME! drink. You probably participate in all kinds of EXTREME! sports. You drive a Xterra, go whitewater kayaking, skydiving, scuba diving with deadly hammerhead sharks, and bungee jumping. You have an EXTREME! soul patch and semi long hair in an EXTREME! pony tail.

I think ponytails are the lamest thing ever, even though I have long hair, and I hate "extreme" things. Wrong on all counts, but still fun
                              The North remembers...

Comment

• Hobgoblin

You're into anything related to medeval times. You wanted your parents to send you to jousting lessons when you were a teenager, but they wanted you to learn the violin instead. That was suitably medeval so you did, but you still wish you were a really good sword fighter. Lord of the Rings blew your mind, man. Your favorite food is whole turkey leg with grog.

Comment

Working...
                                X