• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Various English ales
    Black Bush Whiskey
    Various weissbiers
    Navy Rum
    Bombay Sapphire Gin

Again, this is a bit broad for me to work with. We're gonna need to narrow it down to a single drink. Otherwise, I can only conclude that you like stuff, do stuff, have stuff, and sometimes hang out with people.

Comment

Morrisons Apple & Blackcurrant juice.

That has to be the single most obscure concoction in the history of alcohol. Your favorite movie is...well I don't know what. I've never heard of it. You drive a car with 3 wheels, and enjoy sports like Jai Alai that I'm only very vaguely aware of. You probably like blood pudding - not because it's tasty or British, just cause its effing wierd.

Comment

You are a hard chargin devil dog MFer. You busted Chuck Norris in the mouth and made him cry. You wear combat boots to the beach. Your favorite color is blood on camo. Fat chicks love you.

Close!

I'm pretty mellow IRL.
        It's hard to face the truth, but I suppose you yourself realize that if you'd had just a little more courage, just a little more strength of character, you could have been dead by now. No such luck.--P. J. O'Rourke--

Comment

Close!

I'm pretty mellow IRL.

Get your hands locked in a butcher's grip and you've got her in a full-nelson.
          Originally Posted by Calum

Is she cuddling a dirty swan?

Originally Posted by vikingrat

The world doesn't need a new generation of hippies.

Comment

Root beer (soda).

You are a fan of 1950's Americana. You have a greasy slicked hairdo and a pack of cigarettes rolled up in the sleeve of your tight fitting plain white T-shirt. You fancy yourself a bit of a James Dean, but the girl's don't share that assessment. You are a good driver and can wrench on a car with the best of 'em. The only sneakers you will ever buy are Chuck Taylors.

Comment

My favorite drink is water. Witout it, I would die...literally. I think it should be everyones favorite drink.
              My Gear:

2008 Gibson Les Paul Traditional
              1990 Gibson Les Paul Studio
              Marshall JTM45 Reissue
              Marshall 1960AC 4x12

Comment

That has to be the single most obscure concoction in the history of alcohol. Your favorite movie is...well I don't know what. I've never heard of it. You drive a car with 3 wheels, and enjoy sports like Jai Alai that I'm only very vaguely aware of. You probably like blood pudding - not because it's tasty or British, just cause its effing wierd.

Wow, you got every point wrong there.

And I'm assuming you meant 'Black Pudding'. I don't really like it.

Executive Administrator Of The Dick Long Association Of World Class Achievement Forumites SocietyRock-**************** your Ear-Clit here : SPIDROS EL SPIDRO

Comment

Thai Iced Tea

OK guys, now if we all just combine our auras and hope for global warming to end, and for violence in Africa to end, and for John Lennon to resurrect himself, and for an end of child labor in China, and for alternative fuels...and if we all just increase our inner energies and try to raise awareness in the world community, and if we just chug enough Thai Iced Tea and play enough hackey sack.....

Comment

Get your hands locked in a butcher's grip and you've got her in a full-nelson.

I like to make sure a woman knows when I walk up behind her.

It's hard to face the truth, but I suppose you yourself realize that if you'd had just a little more courage, just a little more strength of character, you could have been dead by now. No such luck.--P. J. O'Rourke--

Comment

• Beer: Corona w/lime, Heineken

Mixed: Bloody Mary

You live in New Jersey, and have a blowout hairdoo. You shop at the Gap. You sometimes wear makeup if you have a zit or other blemish. You've been with about half as many girls as you tell your friends you have. If it was 20 years ago, you'd be driving a Camaro. You always have very stylish sunglasses.

Comment

• This thread is entertaining.

Ok... Single malt scotch!

Your library smells of fine mahogony. You have a scotty dog who wears a sweater and monacle. You smoke a pipe in your smoking jacket. You live somewhere cold and rainy. You've named your home something like "Chesterfieldshireford Estates" or "Manorton Manorham".

Comment

• In a pub? Guinness if it's any good, Kilkeny if there is any and Goldstar (local lager, pretty damn good) everywhere else. All draft, of course.

At home it's either red wine (mostly dry) or Vodka (finlandia or Absolut)

d.

Let's narrow this down a bit, shall we. I can't stereotype something this broad.

Comment

• My favorite drink is water. Witout it, I would die...literally. I think it should be everyones favorite drink.

Water = Serial Killer. We got into this a few pages back. I won't deride you for missing it tho, because, hey - you're probably a serial killer.

Comment

• Again, this is a bit broad for me to work with. We're gonna need to narrow it down to a single drink. Otherwise, I can only conclude that you like stuff, do stuff, have stuff, and sometimes hang out with people.

Funnily enough I do like stuff, doing stuff, having stuff, and hangng out with people!

I'll narrow it down though:

Navy Rum
                              Franziskaner Weissbier
                              Originally Posted by Calum

Is she cuddling a dirty swan?

Originally Posted by vikingrat

The world doesn't need a new generation of hippies.

Comment

• OK:

Long Island Iced Teas to start; Boddington's, Guiness, Paulaner Hefie-Weizen or Hoegaarden to finish.

Go.
                                Originally Posted by mattburnside

I think all female forumites should be required to pretend they are guys. Otherwise, you get what we have now, which is a bunch of horndogs ranging from old-enough-to-know-better down to too-young-to-buy-her-a-beer chasing after approximately three chicks and making total asses of themselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X