Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me your favorite drink and I'll make sweeping generalizations about you

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A wino, eh? You watched the movie "Sideways" but found it to be too pedestrian. Your jokes are kind of like the theory of relativity - they're so high-brow that only a handful of other people in the world really get them. Your girlfriend paints, badly.

Yes, exactly. Can

Comment

Gin and Sour or a thick wheat beer.

Gin and sour - so you're deliberately mixing 2 unpleasant flavors and that's you're favorite drink.

hmmm...well - here goes

You're emo. You enjoy pain and sadness. Your favorite flower is anything wilted and tossed into a garbage can on top of week old chicken salad. Suprisingly, you're from an upper middle class family, and both of your parents love you very much. That embarrases you, so you and your friends never hang out at your house - preferring the graveyard or the culvert behind the Applebees.

Comment

Guinness, but more and more often lager (I never used to touch lager, let alone get drunk on it).

For spirits its generally rum, but I do like vodka or Jager when its going.
        Mania 335 copy (GFS Dream 180/90)
        Orange Rocker 30 combo (possible trade for Tiny Terror/AD5 combo + cash?)
        EHX LPB-1
        ...what more do you need?

Comment

i also love a good gin martini, extra dry, stirred
          HCGJ Hyperbolic Race Traitor of the Year 2008

Originally Posted by Captain Scully

wayne vinson was sitting in seat 18c crying like a bitch.

i had to carry that softy out under my arm. if times got desperate he was going to be our raft.

he was wanting to store a bogner shiva in the coat closet. i later ate my lunch off that overpriced piece of **************** while i was sitting on the tail fin waiting for the rescue boats.

Originally Posted by mattoverb

omg I just noticed this thread has a vampire.

Comment

Cape Cod

You aften paak the caa down at the baa to get y'self a cape caad.

Comment

Anchor Steam or Sam Adams before dinner, double Jack and Coke after dinner.
              RIP Ironmonger

Originally Posted by lawboy

The day you find an Axl Rose song on my iPod will be the day pigs fly and Republicans tell the truth.

Comment

I gotta take a break - back to work for a while.

Comment

bourbon/vodka waters
                  red wine
                  any beer
                  Originally Posted by IcyScythe

The 80s were just generally terrible (other than Slayer).

Comment

screwdrivers
                    www.rig-talk.com
                    XT Brotherhood

Comment

Gin and sour - so you're deliberately mixing 2 unpleasant flavors and that's you're favorite drink.

hmmm...well - here goes

You're emo. You enjoy pain and sadness. Your favorite flower is anything wilted and tossed into a garbage can on top of week old chicken salad. Suprisingly, you're from an upper middle class family, and both of your parents love you very much. That embarrases you, so you and your friends never hang out at your house - preferring the graveyard or the culvert behind the Applebees.

Graveyards scare me
                      After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music. Aldous Huxley

Comment

Single malt scotch whsiky and red wine.

Comment

Jack Daniels with a couple of ice cubes.
                          It's hard to face the truth, but I suppose you yourself realize that if you'd had just a little more courage, just a little more strength of character, you could have been dead by now. No such luck.--P. J. O'Rourke--

Comment

Guinness, but more and more often lager (I never used to touch lager, let alone get drunk on it).

For spirits its generally rum, but I do like vodka or Jager when its going.

You're a garden variety soccer hooligan. Your hobbies include drinking, fighting, fighting drunk, getting in drunken fights, getting thrown out of bars for fighting, and, lastly, drinking. You're missing a few teeth and have a buzz cut.

Comment

i also love a good gin martini, extra dry, stirred

I used to play secret agent, too. I was 8.

Comment

Anchor Steam or Sam Adams before dinner, double Jack and Coke after dinner.

You are a man of habit. You are very organized and have a certain way of doing everything. Some call it teh OCD, but you noticed that they didn't say "OCD" quite right, so it doesn't count.

Comment

Working...
                                X