Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gin and tonic OR a tom collins interchangeably
    HCGJ Hyperbolic Race Traitor of the Year 2008

Originally Posted by Captain Scully

wayne vinson was sitting in seat 18c crying like a bitch.

i had to carry that softy out under my arm. if times got desperate he was going to be our raft.

he was wanting to store a bogner shiva in the coat closet. i later ate my lunch off that overpriced piece of **************** while i was sitting on the tail fin waiting for the rescue boats.

Originally Posted by mattoverb

omg I just noticed this thread has a vampire.

Comment

Red whine at dinner, Cuban Rum in the evening and beer at band rehersals.

You like to watch reality TV shows like Miami Ink and Overhaulin. You like old cars, but not shiny ones - you like Rat Rods, and could just about write a biography about drag racing legend Big Daddy Don Garlits. As a kid, you painted flames on your dog and got grounded for it.

I think I'm basing this more on your avatar than your drink of choice - I need to stop looking at those to maintain the high degree of integrity that I'm sure you all expect from a thread like this.

Comment

Hot black tea, with milk and sugar.

Quite Right Gov'nah. You performed in the musical "Oliver" as a child and still remember it fondly. You drive a VW hatchback and have never shot a gun. You own a pair of rubber overboots that you wear when it's raining.

Sorry - gotta get back to work. More to follow.

Comment

cranberry vodka

kirin lager
          ilovemystrat
          ROCK'N'ROLL player in the Tokyo, Japan
          Leader/Founder of the Gibson Les Paul Classic Crew (GLPCC)

Gear:
          2007 Chambered Gibson Les Paul Standard in Ebony
          2006 Gibson Les Paul Classic in Natural Honeyburst
          2005 Fender Japan '57 Stratocaster
          1995 Marshall JTM30

Comment

Ice cold beer in a can. Any beer will do.
            My YouTube channel

Comment

This thread is entertaining.

I prefer Alsace Riesling from one of my favorite firms, like Bruno Sorg in Eguisheim, which I visit almost every year.

Comment

I only drink Cosmos.
                Originally Posted by Strings74

In many ways I agree with Pontius Pilate.

Originally Posted by Stella Joop

pontius pilot brings up good points.

Comment

Gin and Sour or a thick wheat beer.
                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music. Aldous Huxley

Comment

gin and tonic OR a tom collins interchangeably

You're obviously an unscrupulous man of low morals. You enjoy the company of women with similar values (or lack thereof). You're fairly clever, but would do well to man up a bit. Perhaps by engaging in some kind of epic man vs. nature struggle or by learning to box.

Comment

cranberry vodka

kirin lager

If you were a super hero, your super power would be a remarkable resistance to urinary tract infections. You also enjoy yogurt and green tea.

Comment

Ice cold beer in a can. Any beer will do.

You are a man of discriminating tastes. Only the best is good enough for you. You have a Maybach with a driver, luxurious mansions in both New York and LA, and a yacht for cruising the Mediterranean during the summer months. You are a definate A lister - a jet setter. You attend all of the Hollywood insider parties and rub elbows with superstars the world over. Wherever you are, that's where the scene is. Fashion desingers watch what you're wearing so that they can model their next season's line after you.

You have a great appreciation of irony and sarchasm.

Comment

This thread is entertaining.

I prefer Alsace Riesling from one of my favorite firms, like Bruno Sorg in Eguisheim, which I visit almost every year.

A wino, eh? You watched the movie "Sideways" but found it to be too pedestrian. Your jokes are kind of like the theory of relativity - they're so high-brow that only a handful of other people in the world really get them. Your girlfriend paints, badly.

Comment

I only drink Cosmos.

You also only read Cosmo. You know the 12 secrets that will drive a man wild, and thought that the exfoliant shoot out in last month's issue was a fine piece of journalism. You can't drive a stick shift, but have a great tan.

Comment

Cape Cod
                              Yer Blues wrote:I am from the Beavis and Butthead generation.

Comment

You're obviously an unscrupulous man of low morals. You enjoy the company of women with similar values (or lack thereof). You're fairly clever, but would do well to man up a bit. Perhaps by engaging in some kind of epic man vs. nature struggle or by learning to box.

Damn, you are amazing....not because you are right but because you came come up with this stuff so quickly.
                                After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music. Aldous Huxley

Comment

Working...
                                X