Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, I can't believe I never posted in this thread when it first came out. I remember reading it, I guess I was too afriad of 2Man's uncanny powers of insight. Ok, here goes...*thinking*

Manhattan
    2:1 Makers Mark to Sweet Vermouth
    Dash of bitters
    slight spill of juice from cherry bottle
    Cherry in glass
    Shaken, chilled
    served with a straw made from lamenated $20s
    ...That's what she said.

Soundclick

Originally Posted by LeftyTom

I wouldn't want to be in any woman who wants me in her.

Originally Posted by Brocktoon

[Baron85's nickname:] Mommy's Little Man

Originally Posted by dmn23

I may not know how to play it or program it, but it makes the "studio" look sufficiently enough like a spaceship that I feel my money was well spent.

Comment

• thread is incredible
      Jameson on ice

You're an icy cold assassin. You make Jason Bourne look like a ********************. You can kill a man in the restroom with his own urine, dismember him, and flush all the parts before the salad course arrives. Nobody really knows your true identitiy. You're a man of few words, a passionate lover, and a skilled pilot.

Comment

• ...I drink Jack Daniel's and a very small amount of 7-Up

Snow White thought that 7-Up was a soft drink until they plied her with Jack Daniels.

Comment

• Did we do my drink of choice

Captain and coke?
          or
          southern comfort and mountain dew

SoCo and Mountain Dew sounds like a mind bendingly sweet drink, so you must be a sugar junkie.

As a kid, your mom would let you have all the soda, candy, cookies, Frosted Honey Oh's, and pudding pops you could stuff into your twitchy kool-aid stained face. You had a hard time focusing in school and started to develop migraine headaches as a teenager. Your mom took you to the doctor and he told you that if you didn't lay off the sweet stuff you could develop type 2 diabetes.

Comment

• Your insight was uncanny, but the crab-apple and elderflower wines have gone. I'm on this year's elderberry right now. Have you tracked the changes?

Comment

• You know I was just at the beer distributor a few days ago when I saw Camo Busch:

But I noticed you prefer the blue cans. So I can deduce that you're not a hunter. I can further deduce that you ARE an odd native animal afficionado. You are licensed to keep such pets as:

A Falcon
              A Muskrat
              A large black snake
              A (descented) skunk
              A porcupine

You wear a khaki shirt and cowboy hat and travel to local elementary schools allowing kids to get to know your animal friends. You've done a few spots on the local news, and work 12 hours per week at the environmental center of your local state forest. You are very skilled with a canoe and can identify lots of different animal tracks.

Comment

• Franziskaner

You take great pride in being the best dressed man at any event. If the event is casual, you wear a tie. If a tie is required, you'll wear a jacket. If other guys are wearing suits, then damnit you'll show up in a tux. You don't own sweatpants, pajamas, or sneakers. You live in a fairly large city in the American south, like Birmingham, or Charolette, where your family has lived for generations. You drive an Acura. Your wife's kind of plain looking, but you like it that way - when you make an entrance, it should be all eyes on you. You have two teenage daughters who are rebelling by going to school in frumpy looking hoodies all the time. Most dads would be happy about that, but it drives you nuts.

Comment

• You take great pride in being the best dressed man at any event. If the event is casual, you wear a tie. If a tie is required, you'll wear a jacket. If other guys are wearing suits, then damnit you'll show up in a tux. You don't own sweatpants, pajamas, or sneakers. You live in a fairly large city in the American south, like Birmingham, or Charolette, where your family has lived for generations. You drive an Acura. Your wife's kind of plain looking, but you like it that way - when you make an entrance, it should be all eyes on you. You have two teenage daughters who are rebelling by going to school in frumpy looking hoodies all the time. Most dads would be happy about that, but it drives you nuts.

Look away, I'm hideous.

Comment

• You know I was just at the beer distributor a few days ago when I saw Camo Busch:

Is that kind of dumb? I mean sometimes it can be hard enough to find your beer even with the red, white, & blue labels......just saying.....

Mine is:

Comment

• You're a foodie. You're constantly trying out new restaraunts where you photograph each course and post about them on your blog. You feel strongly about words like "fusion" and "deconstruction." You know all about spices that are only vaguely familiar to the rest of us, like Marjoram. Your kitchen is full of high end cookware and appliances, and you have specialized tools for tasks that you only perform once or twice per decade. You love shopping at Williams Sonoma.

I think you might be confusing me with my pal the_obese. I thought Williams Sonoma was a tennis player.

Comment

• Someone tell me this isn't the best thread ever.

Cannot do.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

NORWEGIAN motherf**ker DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Comment

• what makes this thread legendary:
                            Mercury by day, Uranus by night.

Originally Posted by Hamza Ashgari

Saudi women... won't go to hell "because it's impossible to go there twice."

Comment

• I like Jegermeister with Cola and ice.
                              Originally Posted by Tatanka

OK, so we can safely conclude, looking at the requested pic, that Mr. Bluesman is a God among men.

Originally Posted by Dew Knot Hump

You are so ****************ing annoying I seriously should put you on ignore.

I'd like to be there when your house of jazz cards comes crashing down on you one of these days.

You give jazz and it's practicioners a bad name in the same way Richie Sambora gives love a bad name.

Originally Posted by Tony_Manero

Jazz guitar sounds like the way old people smell.

Comment

• Guinness.

Comment

• Guinness.

Yeah. Add a Bushmills, and I should do just fine.
                                  Originally Posted by tiger roach

NORWEGIAN motherf**ker DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Comment

Working...
                                  X