Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me your favorite drink and I'll make sweeping generalizations about you

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You own both a Fedora and a Porkpie hat. You have some crazy old records that play at like 854 R.P.M. and feature a guy crooning through a megaphone. You like silent movies, and think that UPS brown is a very nice color indeed. You're also a perv.

well, you got the last part right anyway.

I believe I do have both a fedora and a porkpie hat somewhere

I lolled, so I call this game a success, and am glad you have taken the time to include me.

Cheers!

Comment

I'm equal opportunity when it comes to beer, wine, whisky, vodka, and gin, as long as it's good stuff.
      Originally Posted by rusholmeruffian

If hating Glenn Frey is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Originally Posted by Motorik

By saying 'mojo sent' the forumite switches the Christian connotations of 'you're in my prayers' for a different belief paradigm, that of 'mojo': the magical force that compels big-bellied white men to play blues covers while wearing bowling shirts with flames up them, or tribal dragons, or some such ****************.

Comment

OK, last one, and then I gotta do some work - I'll check back over lunch.

You tailgate. You take pride in your ability to grill and drive a pickup truck. It's a nice truck and all, but it's always super clean and never really gets used for much truck duty. You enjoy racing, but only if it's on an oval track. You're quite handy and can fix most lawn tools and other small engines. Your myspace page probably has pics of you hangin with lots of good looking gals but they've all stuck you in the friend zone.

Phew! That didn't turn out like I thought it would.

Comment

Water

Comment

Your favorite artists are white men aged 40-50 playing blues. You live in a small town or rural area, and have a 4 wheel drive vehicle. You've considered vacationing in Branson MO, but decided to go on a fishing trip instead.

I'm 21 and find most blues fairly repetitive. I live in a highly developed city and drive a Jag. I think I'd like fishing, but I tend to party a lot when on holiday.

Wrong on all counts, but you'd probably be right most times. Except I'd replace the 4WD guess with a luxury sedan.

Comment

Corona Light.

Comment

English Ale, German Lager, American micro brews
                My Last FM
                My Youtube page
                BobNod # 11

Comment

Red whine at dinner, Cuban Rum in the evening and beer at band rehersals.
                  Roger Waters: Um, feedback Dave.

David Gilmour: Don't worry about that. Christ. What would rock 'n roll be without feedback??

Comment

A Bombay Sapphire Gimlet.

I beleive we already covered the Gin Gimlet. I'm going to direct you to the previous response, and add that you probably have poor reading comprehension.

Comment

I'm equal opportunity when it comes to beer, wine, whisky, vodka, and gin, as long as it's good stuff.

You sir, are what we like to call a lush. You show up late and stumble into the party. You once tried dancing with the boss's wife, and it ended badly. You've been asked to leave more parties than you've been asked to attend. You have an extensive network of other drunks to associate with, so it helps to mask your herculean consumption of alcohol.

Comment

Water

Well, you're obviously a serial killer. You witnessed your Polish grandmother slaughtering a chicken for dinner as a child. You dipped your finger in the blood while she wasn't looking and had a taste. You've never forgotten. Now you have a senator's daughter in a pit in your basement. She's putting lotion on her skin so that she doesn't get the hose again.

Comment

Corona Light.

Parrothead. You love Jimmy Buffet, the beach, seafood restaurants, and boogie boarding. You go to buffet restaurants, but pronounce it Buffet to honor your hero, but none of your coworkers get it. You have many Hawaiian shirts, but have never been to Hawaii. You do, however stay at a nice rental house in the Outer Banks every summer.

Comment

English Ale, German Lager, American micro brews

You're a fireman. You have a handlebar moustache and ride a motorcycle. You're prone to get red-faced when you're drunk and when you're angry, which often occurs at the same time. You can bench a small automobile, but secretly wish that you could riverdance.

Comment

Parrothead. You love Jimmy Buffet, the beach, seafood restaurants, and boogie boarding. You go to buffet restaurants, but pronounce it Buffet to honor your hero, but none of your coworkers get it. You have many Hawaiian shirts, but have never been to Hawaii. You do, however stay at a nice rental house in the Outer Banks every summer.

Impressive.

Comment

Hot black tea, with milk and sugar.

Comment

Working...
                                X