Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gin. Sometime a Gimlet (gin with Rose's Lime Juice, chilled).

You probably like British bands and read a lot of the Brit Slang thread from last week. I'm guessing that you're in your mid 30's and enjoy a lot of new wave bands that other people haven't heard of. You have 1 child and are probably a pretty good parent - you may someday drive a minivan although you currently think that you won't.

Comment

You're often late for work. You've never been very good at basketball, but can do a lot of situps.

True.

True.

FALSE.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Originally Posted by Dew Knot Hump

I've said this before but **************** Musicians Friend in their stupid ****************ing faces.

Originally Posted by rickenvox

Realizing Ringo's talent is just a litmus test to identify musical idiots

Originally Posted by PFB

Ringo may have been the weakest link of the Beatles, but that's like being the worst president on Mt. Rushmore.

Comment

Red Wine

Comment

As in alcohol? Uhm, I guess it's Salmiakki Koskenkorva.

Comment

Red Wine

You used to hang out in coffee shops and thought that beatnick poetry was very intellectual. Then you became rather intellectual and realized that beatnick poetry is crap. You drive a mid 90's BMW. It's starting to show it's age but is well maintained. You have considered purchasing a piece of art for your home within the last 6 months.

Comment

Sidecar

Comment

Red Wine

+1

This is a hard choice to make though. There's so much other good stuff. Honourable mentions must go to Belgian blond beers, single malt whiskey, and other types of wine.

Comment

As in alcohol? Uhm, I guess it's Salmiakki Koskenkorva.

I don't know what that is, so this one should be especially interesting.

You are a mathematician. Your hair is disheveled and you occasionally smell like garlic. You're a very intelligent person but have never had much in the way of serious romantic relationships. You understand how black holes work, and have, at one time, actually considered defecting.

Comment

You used to hang out in coffee shops and thought that beatnick poetry was very intellectual. Then you became rather intellectual and realized that beatnick poetry is crap. You drive a mid 90's BMW. It's starting to show it's age but is well maintained. You have considered purchasing a piece of art for your home within the last 6 months.

Comment

Miller Lite. Bottle, not can.

Comment

and have, at one time, actually considered DEFECATING.

Originally Posted by blargh

I never knew that rubbing a bow over the cello resulted in trebly scratchy dogsh!t... ya learn something new every day at HCAF

http://www.myspace.com/articlexv r.i.p.

Comment

Sidecar

You own both a Fedora and a Porkpie hat. You have some crazy old records that play at like 854 R.P.M. and feature a guy crooning through a megaphone. You like silent movies, and think that UPS brown is a very nice color indeed. You're also a perv.

Comment

I don't know what that is, so this one should be especially interesting.

You are a mathematician. Your hair is disheveled and you occasionally smell like garlic. You're a very intelligent person but have never had much in the way of serious romantic relationships. You understand how black holes work, and have, at one time, actually considered defecting.
                            Right, except for the math.

Comment

A Bombay Sapphire Gimlet.

Comment

Miller Lite. Bottle, not can.

OK, last one, and then I gotta do some work - I'll check back over lunch.

You tailgate. You take pride in your ability to grill and drive a pickup truck. It's a nice truck and all, but it's always super clean and never really gets used for much truck duty. You enjoy racing, but only if it's on an oval track. You're quite handy and can fix most lawn tools and other small engines. Your myspace page probably has pics of you hangin with lots of good looking gals but they've all stuck you in the friend zone.

Comment

Working...
                                X