Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glengoyne 21 yr old, straight.

Your medicine cabinet contains only 3 things.

1. Asprin

2. Glengoyne 21 yr old, straight

3. A revolver

So far, all of your ailments have been cured by #1 and #2....but someday....

Comment

• Mainly beer. Honey Brown, Yuengling Black & Tan, most wheat beers. I also enjoy the occasional Tanqueray & Tonic and 7 & 7 (Seagrams 7 and 7Up)

You'll have to pick your favorite. From this list, you could be a anything from a UFC champion or a male cheerleader - I can't tell.

Comment

• Beer. Preferably hoppy. If not hoppy then dark.

Another fella was just here talking about his hoppy beer. I recommend that you and him go hike part of the appalachian trail together and then move out of your parent's basement.

Comment

• Woodford Reserve bourbon with a Harpoon IPA chaser.

Comment

• You'll have to pick your favorite. From this list, you could be a anything from a UFC champion or a male cheerleader - I can't tell.

Damn, can't we just settle on UFC champ. OK, probably Honey Brown. (now I'm scared)
            Donnie

'05 PRS CE24
            '09 PRS SE Singlecut
            '87 Charvel Model 3
            '85 MIJ Stratocaster w/OFR
            '?? MIM Strat
            'XX Warmoth Partscaster Strat
            '96 Peavey RSB Koa Bass

VVT Raptor & Marshall 1960a
            VVT Regulator & DIY Thiele 1x12 /w EV12L
            Marshall JVM210H
            Mesa Rectifier 2x12
            Hartke HA3500 & Genz-Benz 410T

http://myworld.ebay.com/vaz300s/

Comment

• Tonic with a twist.

That strikes me as a bit...hmm... how to put this nicely. A little sprightly? Perhaps a bit of a dandee?

Now I don't want to say that it's a ghey drink, but if I saw that drink on the boardwalk, it would rollerskating in pink spandex and a mesh shirt and it would have a moustache.

Unless of course your just volunteering to be the D.D. - in which case I will take back all of these things, and would like very much to be your drunken ride bumming friend.

Comment

• Wild Turkey on the rocks

Ted Nugent aspires to be like you. You have single handedly caused the extinction of 11 species of big game animal. You once brought down a zebra with a paper clip and a rubber band. You don't even take off your bowie knife to shower, but then again, you rarely shower.

Comment

• Woodford Reserve bourbon with a Harpoon IPA chaser.

You are a salty dog. You have a peg leg, missing teeth, and find that "arrrrr" is a suitable answer for most questions. You get different pains in different parts of your body depending on what kind of weather we'll be having tomorrow. Your dining room has a net hanging from the ceiling with some plastic starfish and crabs tangled up in it.

Comment

• absinthe

Comment

• Damn, can't we just settle on UFC champ. OK, probably Honey Brown. (now I'm scared)

OK, last one then I need to give it a break - I just re-read the last one, and these are starting to get more ridiculous than funny.

Anyway

Honey Brown.

Honey Brown is the drink of a man with an entrepreneurial spirit. You want to be your own boss and make your own hours. You've actually sent for the "make money with no-money down real estate" tapes that you saw on TV. It didn't work out, so you started a laundromat. That's doing OK, and you're slowly cornering the market one load of undershirts at a time. Your brother-in-law got an MBA and is making big $ working for a big company. But we'll see who's laughing when you're the laundry king of Poughkeepsie.

Comment

• molson or a white russian

Comment

• That strikes me as a bit...hmm... how to put this nicely. A little sprightly? Perhaps a bit of a dandee?

Now I don't want to say that it's a ghey drink, but if I saw that drink on the boardwalk, it would rollerskating in pink spandex and a mesh shirt and it would have a moustache.

Unless of course your just volunteering to be the D.D. - in which case I will take back all of these things, and would like very much to be your drunken ride bumming friend.
                          Yeah, I haven't drank in almost 17 years. I've learned that if you order a soda in a bar everyone bugs you about why aren't you drinking? If I get a tonic and twist then they all think I have a gin and tonic so they don't bother me. It doesn't particularly taste good but it serves it's purpose.
                          "Born to Play" MP3 album at iTunes & Amazon.

Comment

• My favorite drink is a Makers Mark Manhatten on the rocks.

You mostly wear manchester jeans and big boots and drives a Volkswagen - but are looking for a green Landrover. You have a taste for that extra beyond what is considered to be cool among the elite in the suburbs, but don

Comment

• molson or a white russian

You appreciate drinks of the great white north. You live somewhere that doesn't see sunlight between October and March. You've actually eaten blubber before, and really don't see what all the fuss is about. You refer to your boots as mukluks. You travel by sled and alternate between a home made of hide and one made of blocks of ice. You wish you could be like the cool kids in your neighborhood, with their snowmobiles and girlfriends, but your parents are very traditional and want you to marry a girl from the Pike clan.

Comment

• Man - keep going. This thread is cracking me up.

OK, I don't drink very often, but when I do (and I'm afraid to type this):

Pina Colada - preferably with a strawberry swirl

that, or Southern Comfort - straight

If I'm feeling a bit buzzed, I'll settle in with a Miller Light, but I really don't like beer.

Fire away, but keep in mind that I'm married - to a girl.
                                I'm a worship leader and youth pastor in Raleigh, North Carolina. I write and record my own music, and you can listen here.

I make a lot (like 150+) of videos and put them up on YouTube.

If you'd like to learn how to play worship songs, I'd like to teach you some. Visit Worship Tutorials.

Comment

Working...
                                X