• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tag Graveyard -- Post yours here

dicksledge

sexpest

Law of Man (WTF?)

authentic frontier gibberish

CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. South Bound LaneHC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0

you can't include "wrong" in a tag. Phuqing strange.

Comment

or "yes".

Comment

• TheMan
        TheMan commented
        Editing a comment

-wp

My first tag -- AWESOME FORUM -- got 86'ed, which means that "awesome" is no longer allowed here. :catsurprised:

Comment

• bjcarl
        bjcarl commented
        Editing a comment
        Apparently "wang" works

Has any mother **bleep** member of this forum ever **bleep** complained about the use of **bleep** profanity on this forum before? If so those **bleep** jag-offs are worthless pieces of **bleep** and **bleep** bedwetters, ****************************************s, goat ropers, cedar choppers, turd burglars, and or **bleep**-ants. Let's see what gets censored from this post.

Or in forum friendly language "you fargin corksuckers, you iceholes have violated my civil rights, I'm going to cut your bells off and run them through a meat grinder, you fargin bastardges!"

Comment

• jackamo
        jackamo commented
        Editing a comment

dammit, I accidentally tagged DKH post...it looks to have made the list in any case, just needs moar votes to get to the top.

Comment

I met a bocchinara this evening, she was game for anything and when I asked her to stacciami un bofilo she did an excellent job. She was a buona donna and had a wonderful brinca but when she told me caccati in mano e prenditi a schiaffi I said Sono cazzate putanna!

Let's see if that gets past the censors.

Comment

Working...
        X