Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something Wild vs. Wild At Heart

*no poll to follow*

Lyrics Songs Demos Videos Covers Dj Facebook Tumblr

Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off.

-Coco Chanel

I got roped into seeing Something Wild when it first came out; that was a strange movie. It started out as a screwball comedy and then turned dark. I was not impressed. I have never seen Wild at Heart.

Comment

• Calum
      Calum commented
      Editing a comment

I really liked Something Wild. I can't remember what I thought about Wild At Heart. I've got a feeling I thought it was a bit shit.

Something Wild.

Comment

Wild at Heart is one of my least favorite Lynch films

I just like the Nicolas Cage scene, crooning with the metal band as backup and the girls screaming. And Dafoe was pretty cool.

Comment

I've seen both movies exactly once.

I saw Wild at Heart right after it won the top prize at Cannes, and I was like -- and I was a big David Lynch fan at the time.

Something Wild was the first time I ever saw Ray Liotta. I'll never forget that ****************stain of a character he played. For years, every time I saw him in a movie, I couldn't shake that Something Wild character.

I probably prefer Something Wild, partly because Melanie Griffith was in her prime, and partly because it's one of the best "fish out of water" movies I've seen.

Originally Posted by csm

The first, and most frequently violated rule of punk is: THERE ARE NO RULES.

"You know, once you've had that guitar up so loud on the stage, where you can lean back and volume will stop you from falling backward, that's a hard drug to kick." — David Gilmour

Fender :: Gibson :: Epiphone :: Ibanez :: Yamaha
        Blackstar :: Orange :: Vox

Comment

Working...
        X