Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I heard some "Wilco" at Bonefish Grill this evening.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard some "Wilco" at Bonefish Grill this evening.

The wife and I were there for the $5 "Bang Bang Shrimp" appetizer special that they offer on Wednesdays. During our meal, I heard Wilco playing in the background from the house speakers. I couldn't quite make out the song but I think it was something off of their self-titled album.

Have they "sold out"? No. There is nothing wrong with featuring your adult contemporary rock and roll along with moderately priced seafood with a casual atmosphere. The manager was a very kind young man who I could tell is going places in his life.

http://www.bonefishgrill.com/

I went their once w/ a gift card.  I had high expectations, as many of my wife's friends recommended it.  It was mediocre.  They catered to my gluten allergy, though.

Jukejoint Handmedowns (my band)

Find our album on iTunes!

A Month of Songs (Songwriting blog)

Originally Posted by gennation

Neither of us is gay or anything, it just happened.

Comment

• Barry_Blink_a_lot
      Barry_Blink_a_lot commented
      Editing a comment
      Wilco's kind of the gluten free diet of rock music, if you really think about it.

• HuskerDude
      HuskerDude commented
      Editing a comment

ChaseA17 wrote:

The wife and I were there for the $5 "Bang Bang Shrimp" appetizer special that they offer on Wednesdays. During our meal, I heard Wilco playing in the background from the house speakers. I couldn't quite make out the song but I think it was something off of their self-titled album.

Have they "sold out"? No. There is nothing wrong with featuring your adult contemporary rock and roll along with moderately priced seafood with a casual atmosphere. The manager was a very kind young man who I could tell is going places in his life.

http://www.bonefishgrill.com/

Achievement level MLCR social commentary. Would read again.

Lyrics Songs Demos Videos Covers Dj Facebook Tumblr

Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off.

-Coco Chanel

Comment

ChaseA17 wrote:

The wife and I were there for the $5 "Gang Bang Shrimp" appetizer

:Horny:

CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. South Bound LaneHC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0

Comment

How was the shrimp?
        Fast, clean and cheap.

Comment

• DdBob
          DdBob commented
          Editing a comment

shite sandwich

The perfect setting for latter day Wilco jams.

Comment

• Cheese Grits
          Cheese Grits commented
          Editing a comment

Good Clean Fun wrote:

The perfect setting for latter day Wilco jams.

Man, what has happened to Chicago?

Currently 10 degrees and snowing in Chicago, I could go for a nice shrimp cocktail to warm my bones.

Comment

10 isn't really cold to me and nobody tried to cap my ass today so it's been a good day, I haven't had to use my AK.

Comment

It's actually not that cold.  I believed the hype on the news, but I just ran out over lunch and it's bearable.  It's not warm, but it's not FROSTY DEATH either.  It was a kind of a shock when I got off the plane from KC last night.  (It was 40 in KC yesterday, but I guess it seemed worse here than it is.) 

Comment

• Gary Blanchard
              Gary Blanchard commented
              Editing a comment

Here's how cold it is:

Hell

Attached Files

• fanuvbrak
              fanuvbrak commented
              Editing a comment

Good Clean Fun wrote:

It's actually not that cold.  I believed the hype on the news, but I just ran out over lunch and it's bearable.  It's not warm, but it's not FROSTY DEATH either.  It was a kind of a shock when I got off the plane from KC last night.  (It was 40 in KC yesterday, but I guess it seemed worse here than it is.) 

The day before yesterday was cold. In fact, Eskimos have a saying for how cold it was. They say, "It's ****************ing cold."

Working...
          X