Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Coen Bros Film Trailer

Based loosely on legendary folk singer Dave Van Ronk's posthumously published memoir The Mayor of MacDougal Street, the Coen Brothers' highly anticipated drama Inside Llewyn Davis is an open love letter to the Greenwich Village folk music scene "that spawned Bob Dylan, Joan Baez, Mimi and Richard Farina," and, of course, Van Ronk.

Produced by long-time collaborator Scott Rudin and starring Oscar Isaac, Carey Mulligan, Garret Hedlund, Justin Timberlake, F. Murray Abraham, and John Goodman, the film lacks a release date but is expected to show up at Cannes later this year.

www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Coen Brothers and folk music? That's fucking interesting, man. It seems exactly like something I'd enjoy.

Spam:
    Peavey Classic 30 - http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...3#post42751063

Comment

*Yawn.*

Another boomer-jerkoff flick.

They haven't had a watchable movie since Big Lebowski.

Comment

• Good Clean Fun
        Good Clean Fun commented
        Editing a comment

clay sails wrote:
        *Yawn.*

Another boomer-jerkoff flick.

They haven't had a watchable movie since Big Lebowski.

Which was a film about a hippie/western hero and his 'Nam vet sidekick.  Not that it's entirely about Boomer stuff, it's certainly concerned with Boomer stuff. 

I believe that you might be out of your element, Clay Sails.

• Flamencology
        Flamencology commented
        Editing a comment
        No more movie opinions for you, clay sails.

Working...
    X