X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singing style off

Which is worse.

The affectedly unaffected a capella blank droning one might find in advertisments for faintly aspirational hatchbacks and indistinuishable mobile telephone network providers

Or

The impassioned warbly yodelling of Television talent show nuisances.

Fast, clean and cheap.

I have a preference for laid-back singing and a low tolerence for over-the-top (Celine Dion/Michael Bolton) type singing.

Comment

• mosiddiqi
      mosiddiqi commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd really appreciate it if both would **************** off.

Scratch7 wrote:

The affectedly unaffected a capella blank droning one might find in advertisments for faintly aspirational hatchbacks and indistinuishable mobile telephone network providers.

Clips? I hate the abuse of melisma with a passion, so I figure it would be hard to top that.

"Me and a book is a party. Me and a book and a cup of coffee is an orgy."
    - Robert Fripp

Comment

• Scratch7
      Scratch7 commented
      Editing a comment

Zetor wrote:

Scratch7 wrote:

The affectedly unaffected a capella blank droning one might find in advertisments for faintly aspirational hatchbacks and indistinuishable mobile telephone network providers.

Clips? I hate the abuse of melisma with a passion, so I figure it would be hard to top that.

This wan, droning ****************ing horror is never off the telly lately.

I wish unpleasant things on the singer, the creative director and the Seat Motor Company.

Working...
X