Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennation vs Gennation vs Gennation (NSFW)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gennation vs Gennation vs Gennation (NSFW)

vs Gennation vs Gennation vs Gennation vs Gennation vs Gennation vs Gennation vs Gennation vs Gennation vs Gennation vs Gennation vs Gennation (after all, he can be 14 different guitar players)

The one who has a solo for whatever is asked, "I have a song named Whiskey, and I want a drunk solo"...Genn's your man in more ways than one...

The one who can make the guitar his bitch...

The one who gets invited to some of the coolest and deepest gigs and gets to learn things and go places musically he has never been before...in front of 300+ people...

The one who's a sideman for one of the best h00pers around???

The one who can play music...

The one who's not afraid to stick it in your face and show you how it's done (@1:25)

The one with a great ear and who will help you with a difficult lick when you ask...HCLL request to learn a particular Zappa lick...

The one who got to perform Richard Elfman's Forbidden Zone colorized debut...with Richard Elfman himself...

The one who brings you some pretty hot f'in vids...cause he can...and would do it weekly if he had more time and could get away with posting them more...

The one who gets away with wearing shorts on stage...

The one who can play outside for 6 minutes straight...

The one who can learn the tough solo's...

The one who's not afraid to do a solo improv performance in front live on stage...

The one who keeps the video rolling after the fat guy leaves the stage because the girls are going to go into a improv'ed girl-on-girl-bathing-scene???
    PM me about Online One-on-One Guitar Lessons, via Skype and Paypal
    http://lessons.mikedodge.com
    http://www.mikedodge.com
    http://forum.mikedodge.com

Hint for online instructors...play the example in it's entirety, THEN talk about it for 5 minutes.

The only good liberal is a...well, we're still trying to figure out the answer to that one.

Uma is a motorik.

vs Gennation vs Gennation vs Gennation vs Gennation vs Gennation vs Gennation vs Gennation vs Gennation vs Gennation vs Gennation vs Gennation (after all, he can be 14 different guitar players)

I always liked that elephant trick. Stole it from you when you first posted the clip a few years back.
    Originally Posted by danuniversal

So, you give more importance to a few minutes of sex than to hours of delight coexisting with her, watching her, dreaming with her, playing with her, loving her...

Comment

you are an immensely talented guitar player.
      Originally Posted by Motorik

If I were a boxer my walk-in music would be 'Do You Really Wanna Hurt Me?"

Originally Posted by vikingrat

America because we have more dead people on Mt Everest and we have Lake Tahoe which the native Asians believed to be the mouth way to hell. Also Blackmore, Malmsteen, Page, Hackett, Howe, Fripp etc were all born in America. Futhurmore the best bands to come out of the British Invasion wre Americans. We also have fat homeless people.

Comment

My favorite is the Gennation who makes Lukather seem humble, kind-hearted, and well-adjusted.
        -----------------

Originally Posted by Jimmy James: Zippers are like SAT tests. They're geared more for white people and don't reflect black culture, sensibility, complicated hand shakes and Good Times reruns.

Originally Posted by StringJunky: The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with Maalox, Tums, and The Southern Harmony and Musical Companion.

Comment

My favorite is the Gennation who makes Lukather seem humble, kind-hearted, and well-adjusted.

All of them?
          Originally Posted by requiem156

I don't have to find something to dislike - it comes naturally.

Comment

I choose the Mike Dodge Indian slide example in the Kiss T shirt. ...that's Mike Dodge.com

My Last FM
            My Youtube page
            BobNod # 11

Comment

you are like jimmy james, but more real.
              Mercury by day, Uranus by night.

Originally Posted by Hamza Ashgari

Saudi women... won't go to hell "because it's impossible to go there twice."

Comment

you've played in front of 300+ people?!?! O. M. G.

http://www.reverbnation.com/christondre

...the tone sounded like the back of my ass on taco tuesday.

Originally Posted by Flamencology

When life gives you lemons, disrespect them with tongs.

Last edited by Dimetapp drinke; Today at 04:28 PM. Reason: Because vikingrat and gtrwiz, among other notables such as dmn23 and noisebloom, take ROCK and ROLL seriously!

Comment

you've played in front of 300+ people?!?! O. M. G.

Did you actually search for this thread in order to bring it back from death? Why??

HCGB #289
                  God FAQ

http://www.soundclick.com/g33k

Comment

Did you actually search for this thread in order to bring it back from death? Why??

No search, he linked it in the "you might be a guitar player if" thread...
                    http://www.reverbnation.com/christondre

...the tone sounded like the back of my ass on taco tuesday.

Originally Posted by Flamencology

When life gives you lemons, disrespect them with tongs.

Last edited by Dimetapp drinke; Today at 04:28 PM. Reason: Because vikingrat and gtrwiz, among other notables such as dmn23 and noisebloom, take ROCK and ROLL seriously!

Comment

No search, he linked it in the "you might be a guitar player if" thread...

Oh....

New Animal could learn a thing or two from Gennation about self-promotion......
                      HCGB #289
                      God FAQ

http://www.soundclick.com/g33k

Comment

Oh....

New Animal could learn a thing or two from Gennation about self-promotion......

It's actually kind of awesome in a "Yeah both cities are gone and my wife is a pillar of salt" kind of way.

Comment

Sure I've played for 300 people, many many times. Just last week I played for about 800+ people. I believe gtwiz is talking about the Bitches Brew Tribute Show so let's put that in perspective...that was a 300+ person for a jazz fusion gig!!! :P

While I'm at it, I'll add a few more vids to the Genn vs Genn Wonderful World of Wonderful Guitar Playing...

The one who again gets to play with the best musicians in the area and who also won best Jazz CD of 2010 at the Jammie Awards this past year...this is us performing a song from the CD at the award ceremony...there was about 1200 people at this performance...

The one who dares show up as Buckethead...to play guitar...and can play the Gypsy Jazz too...there was about 450 people at this show...

The one...well...who can go total improv...and go places that even he has never been...just for the hell of it...and yep, this is in front of about 250 people...nothing like total improv on stage!!! nothing!!!!

The who has no problem playing in whatever style is dropped in his lap...in front of about 650 people at this show...
                          PM me about Online One-on-One Guitar Lessons, via Skype and Paypal
                          http://lessons.mikedodge.com
                          http://www.mikedodge.com
                          http://forum.mikedodge.com

Hint for online instructors...play the example in it's entirety, THEN talk about it for 5 minutes.

The only good liberal is a...well, we're still trying to figure out the answer to that one.

Uma is a motorik.

Comment

While I'm at it, I'll add a few more vids to the Genn vs Genn Wonderful World of Wonderful Guitar Playing...

The one who again gets to play with the best musicians in the area and who also won best Jazz CD of 2010 at the Jammie Awards this past year...this is us performing a song from the CD at the award ceremony...there was about 1200 people at this performance...

The one who dares show up as Buckethead...to play guitar...and can play the Gypsy Jazz too...there was about 450 people at this show...

The one...well...who can go total improv...and go places that even he has never been...just for the hell of it...and yep, this is in front of about 250 people...nothing like total improv on stage!!! nothing!!!!

The who has no problem playing in whatever style is dropped in his lap...in front of about 650 people at this show...

Have you ever thought of donating your hubris to science?

Comment

I was hoping to see Gennation's penis again.
                              Yer Blues wrote:I am from the Beavis and Butthead generation.

Comment

Working...
                              X