Hey everybody!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Conversation Detail Module
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everybody!

I saw on Live Ruckus that someone left the barn doors open so I thought I'd stop in and say hi. Hope everything is good with you guys! I've been very busy with my music (full time, along with my full time day job in electrical contracting) and rearing those boys (who are 17 and 19 now). If access is temporary and I can't get on to shoot the **bleep** with some of you old friends, you can always catch me at The Ruckus. Up The Irons! 

Hey Dr. D!
    howzit brother!

The new kid friendly mother approved LR

• derivicus
      derivicus commented
      Editing a comment

Bucky, your post is nothing less than exemplary. Kudos given.

oh **bleep** it.  

• jackamo
      jackamo commented
      Editing a comment

welcome back

Hopefully the mods will get around to this before too long.

I can't speak for Motorik or Strings, but I don't intend to do anything about this. Everybody be cool and there won't be a problem... unless someone on the MF/GC side makes a different decision.
    It's hard to face the truth, but I suppose you yourself realize that if you'd had just a little more courage, just a little more strength of character, you could have been dead by now. No such luck.--P. J. O'Rourke--

I, as always, will be cool to who's cool to me. That is as it should be. For the most part, past issues were with a handful of European teenagers. I am sure everyone has moved on I don't have any beefs. I would hope no one else would. I hope to catch up with some good musician friends I haven't interacted with in a long time. Anyway hi everyone and tell me what you guys have been up to!

• wok
        wok commented
        Editing a comment

and so it started :robotindifferent:

• harold heckuba
        harold heckuba commented
        Editing a comment

derivicus wrote:
        . For the most part, past issues were with a handful of European teenagers.

Them darn Your O Peein teenagers!

I would like to say hi to the guys who are back.  I wont be posting much due to this new

forum and its eccentricities, but everyone please be aware that in spite of this I will be

giving out a lot of KUDOS when I see the need.  Rock on HCGJ

• 335clone
        335clone commented
        Editing a comment

Good to see ya Jeff.

Let me get back to you. We will un-bot you LOL

So NOW is the glory days of HCGJ??????????

Lead me to your door. (yeah yeah yeah yeah)

“Say, can I have some of your purple berries Yes, I’ve been eating them for six or seven weeks now Haven't got sick once Prob’ly keep us both alive”=CS&N and to a lesser extent Y.