Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had an interesting Friday...

Friday I was bored as hell so I went up to a little bar not far from my house. The main floor is your standard bar that turns "clubbish" around 10 PM. The basement is a karaoke bar that gets some decent talent. I usually stay downstairs, have a few beers and watch people sing.

As I was leaving I saw that the upstairs was packed. I asked somebody what was going on and they said it was a big rap show with like 9 or 10 acts. I pushed my way through the crowd, who were easily half my age and not nearly as white and I watched a couple of acts. I saw that they had a decent video camera and were filming all of the acts. So, I positioned myself so that I was in every video that they shot. So in every video, there's me in the crowd.

At one point, a young black man asked me, "How does it feel to be a minority?"

I said, "I'm a middle-aged white guy. I'm never a minority."

Luckily, he laughed instead of stabbing me.

www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

fanuvbrak wrote:

Friday I was bored as hell so I went up to a little bar not far from my house. The main floor is your standard bar that turns "clubbish" around 10 PM. The basement is a karaoke bar that gets some decent talent. I usually stay downstairs, have a few beers and watch people sing.

As I was leaving I saw that the upstairs was packed. I asked somebody what was going on and they said it was a big rap show with like 9 or 10 acts. I pushed my way through the crowd, who were easily half my age and not nearly as white and I watched a couple of acts. I saw that they had a decent video camera and were filming all of the acts. So, I positioned myself so that I was in every video that they shot. So in every video, there's me in the crowd.

At one point, a young black man asked me, "How does it feel to be a minority?"

I said, "I'm a middle-aged white guy. I'm never a minority."

Luckily, he laughed instead of stabbing me.

Keepin' it real, yo...representin' HCGJ in the house , yo!....word to ya motha

My Last FM
    My Youtube page
    BobNod # 11

Comment

• StratoSlacker
      StratoSlacker commented
      Editing a comment

JJ entering to remind everyone he's black in 5...4...3...2...

Working...
X