Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
No announcement yet.

Do you like this guitar and is it worth any money at all.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Conversation Detail Module
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like this guitar and is it worth any money at all.

Well, what do you think....

...not that there's anything wrong with that.

• Gary Blanchard
      Gary Blanchard commented
      Editing a comment

I prefer the SG's in the Zoot Suit line, but that is fine looking. I may check one out when they go on clearance.

No and yes.
    Originally Posted by Jimmy James

You're the British SAS of Metal.

Originally Posted by Phlat Phive

You're a man of refined taste and strong opinions.

Originally Posted by goodusername

Mosiddiqi is a prick, btw.

Some Tunes:

• wilmer
      wilmer commented
      Editing a comment

I would never buy a such.

Do I like it.....? Ummmm, not really since plywood guitars were never really my thing. Worth anything...? Only what you would  WANT to pay for it I guess. Me? 100 bucks. Maybe 150 if there was a case.......

My Music: www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=440762 Some of my guitars: 64 or so Domino Beatle bass; 73 Ibanez 2398; 79 Epiphone Genesis; 79 Manoman; 78 Gibson L6S; 95 Ibanez JS-700; 04 Samick Lasalle JZ3: 05 Ibanez AS73; 06 Gibson SG Faded, 07 Gary Kramer Simulator T and quite a few others.

• rekatssip
      rekatssip commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll wait until Tokai do a better version.

I think just about anything is cool but that thing is just awful.
    Good deals with:
    FineYoungFool,adark_one,Gibson2687(x3)tubedrt,tomh 777,Koflan,hvymtl939,shy,dcindc,vangkm, Mr.Pocket,baja85,jjpistols,pinchegordo,Norton666,
    ny300percent.com,paulderlunas,Carbohydrates,GarysB lues,XMahkaihX,JeepDriver,Rokket2005,walleyealx,
    AlleyTrash,BigPimpin'T,frankthomson,Bengal,tobildt eleez,lkdog,slappymcfinkles,Mbomn8r,teleblaster, taylorman22,vidiot72,abrasive,heartben,fretnwail,
    downer01,bobonblonde, KingEdB,andrewemmel,solarpimp,tdepaul1313,kjrocks, suntired, RG 76

• bjcarl
      bjcarl commented
      Editing a comment
      Certain guys are so good that they can play anything and not look like a fool. Since I am not one of those guys, I'll have to pass.

tiltsta wrote:

Well, what do you think....

PM me about Online One-on-One Guitar Lessons, via Skype and Paypal

Hint for online instructors...play the example in it's entirety, THEN talk about it for 5 minutes.

The only good liberal is a...well, we're still trying to figure out the answer to that one.

Uma is a motorik.

• pink freud
      pink freud commented
      Editing a comment
      No and nooooooooooooooo.

I think Henry had a bet that he could make people buy plywood guitars at Gibson prices.

Worst Les Paul since the BFG.

CONTAINS TRACE AMOUNTS OF ROCK AND COUNTRY. South Bound LaneHC 3.0 -- Making you miss HC 2.0

• Scratch7
      Scratch7 commented
      Editing a comment

mattburnside wrote:

I think Henry had a bet that he could make people buy plywood guitars at Gibson prices.

Worst Les Paul since the BFG.

I was terrified of getting splinters of the BFG.

No-one needs to die of guitar-related tetanus.