X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welkers Wife Rips Ray Lewis

Quote- 

"Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"

Wow!

Harold Horatio Heckuba (Triple H)

harold heckuba wrote:

Quote- 

"Proud of my husband and the Pats. By the way, if anyone is bored, please go to Ray Lewis' Wikipedia page. 6 kids 4 wives. Acquitted for murder. Paid a family off. Yay. What a hall of fame player! A true role model!"

Wow!

Ugh.  I love the Pats and despise the Ravens, but this is just plain silly stuff.  Then again, the NFL and the networks suck Ray Lewis d i c k every chance they get.  I can see how people get fed up with the hypocracy.  

Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Dolls are almost always much larger than figurines and action figures and will often come with clothing that can be removed almost completely. They should also possess a certain amount of posability.

Dolls will often have removable clothing, down to the figures "skin" and will possibly have other interchangeable outfits that can be purchased separately.

Dolls may be smaller than 12 inches, but as long as they still have clothing that can be completely removed.

Comment

• Pine Apple Slim
      Pine Apple Slim commented
      Editing a comment
      Stop supporting the stupid wasteland of human endeavor known as football.
      Send them all home to sell **bleep** used cars.

• harold heckuba
      harold heckuba commented
      Editing a comment

StratoSlacker wrote:

Then again, the NFL and the networks suck Ray Lewis d i c k every chance they get. 

Boy do they.  Makes me sick how bad they s u c k up to him.  Plus, his dance is stupid.

d i c k? You mean you can't say **bleep** anymore in this new **bleep**? (*edit* <- = s h i t h o u s e)

Guitar Jam is an uncomfortable place. Full of satan worship and vulgarity.

Comment

At least somebody's talking about it. I think of that truth everytime I hear his name. The NFL has sure learned to ignore it and the media has completely forgot about it. I'm sure some of the youngin's here had to look up what Welker's wife was talkign about.

PM me about Online One-on-One Guitar Lessons, via Skype and Paypal
      http://lessons.mikedodge.com
      http://www.mikedodge.com
      http://forum.mikedodge.com

Hint for online instructors...play the example in it's entirety, THEN talk about it for 5 minutes.

The only good liberal is a...well, we're still trying to figure out the answer to that one.

Uma is a motorik.

Comment

• shredhead7
        shredhead7 commented
        Editing a comment

I think that it is great that she did that.  I remember the year that it happened (the shooting in the bar where the kid was killed and Ray wouldn't id the shooter 'his friend') and the Ravens made it to the super bowl, the NFL was sucking his d i c k then, like nothing happened.  Unbelievable.

While I don't disagree with what she said, she should shut up about football, just like Giselle (Mrs Brady) learned after blasting the pats receivers last year. If Welkers had something to say, HE should say it. Unless she makes the team, it isn't her place to comment.

RIP Ironmonger

Originally Posted by lawboy

The day you find an Axl Rose song on my iPod will be the day pigs fly and Republicans tell the truth.

Comment

• unclefred
        unclefred commented
        Editing a comment

Angry wives are dangerous indeed.

Working...
    X