Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My World Has Been Shattered!!!

I just now discovered that the theory that ancient aliens came to earth to help mankind has been debunked!  What do I do now!?  How will I live?  How will I go on?

Yer Blues wrote:I am from the Beavis and Butthead generation.

its a shame someone left out part of the sentence. it should have read "help themselves to mankind".I hate it when this happens.

Comment

• Acadiafall
      Acadiafall commented
      Editing a comment

Its all bull****************. I watched Prometheus at the weekend. I thought it was awesome. A brilliant film. I now believe those huge blue men made us.

It certainly makes a helluva lot more sense then some bloke with a beard making everything in 7 days. 

I kinda want to read Chariots of the Gods now after watching that Comicgirl's thing on Prometheus you posted.

While she's talking, I'll use my mind to think of other things. She can't stop my mind!

Comment

• tiger roach
      tiger roach commented
      Editing a comment
      The aliens are all out there laughing it up and having a good immortal time and leaving us to die from disease and starvation and war and old age. Prime Directive my ass! :catmad:

• Jimmy James
      Jimmy James commented
      Editing a comment

Opposite Day wrote:

I kinda want to read Chariots of the Gods now after watching that Comicgirl's thing on Prometheus you posted.

During my second year of high school we coulda' hung out and I could have given you the low down.  I was all over that stuff.

Toolongdidn'twatch.

I'm waiting for the next apocolypse.

Comment

• mattburnside
      mattburnside commented
      Editing a comment

3 hours?!? The ****************ing Godfather isn't 3 hours.

Editing is not just putting clips together.

"To Serve Man", it's... it's a cookbook!

The new kid friendly mother approved LR

Comment

• Gary Blanchard
      Gary Blanchard commented
      Editing a comment

Bucky Goldstein wrote:

"To Serve Man", it's... it's a cookbook!

:robottongue:

I love that episode.

I watched that not long after it was made. Yes, the whole thing. I like it a lot, actually, as a future archeologist who absolutely hates Ancient Aliens and how it's inspired a whole bunch of new people to believe in pseudoscience. It's a shame that the guy who made the video it is a serious biblical literalist fundie  (he has websites and stuff), though. He only slips up during the last few minutes when implying that the Flood happened, but everything else is solid science. It's a very good debunking. And thorough.

Spam:
    Peavey Classic 30 - http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...3#post42751063

Comment

• bjcarl
      bjcarl commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow...like I said, I didn't watch the vid...but yeah, the notion that ancient humans were too stupid to build the pyramids and accomplish what they accomplished is kind of hilarious...people can't fathom it and so believe that it HAD to be aliens. Silly.

• mattburnside
      mattburnside commented
      Editing a comment

Folky_Grunge wrote:

It's a shame that the guy who made the video it is a serious bilbical literalist fundie 

I'm beginning work on my 3hr+ documentary on Debunking the Bible. Wait, did I say three hours? 12 hours.

Working...
X