Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debauchery the Drink

I invented a new drink on Friday and named it "Debauchery".  I was off work and Mrs. Strato took Strato Jr. out for the day and said I was off duty.  

Recipe:

Take biggest beer mug available (must be a mug)

Add 2 ice cubes

Fill one third of mug with Johnnie Walker Red

Fill rest of mug with Doctor Pepper, pouring vigorously so the scotch and the peppper mix.

Take one long pull and re-fill glass with either more scotch or more pepper.

Drink before 2 PM.

Repeat as directed.

Watch biography of Rowdy Roddy Piper on Netflix.

Enjoy.

Originally Posted by Jimmy James

Dolls are almost always much larger than figurines and action figures and will often come with clothing that can be removed almost completely. They should also possess a certain amount of posability.

Dolls will often have removable clothing, down to the figures "skin" and will possibly have other interchangeable outfits that can be purchased separately.

Dolls may be smaller than 12 inches, but as long as they still have clothing that can be completely removed.

StratoSlacker wrote:

I invented a new drink on Friday and named it "Debauchery".  I was off work and Mrs. Strato took Strato Jr. out for the day and said I was off duty.  

Recipe:

Take biggest beer mug available (must be a mug)

Add 2 ice cubes

Fill one third of mug with Johnnie Walker Red

Fill rest of mug with Doctor Pepper, pouring vigorously so the scotch and the peppper mix.

Take one long pull and re-fill glass with either more scotch or more pepper.

Drink before 2 PM.

Repeat as directed.

Watch biography of Rowdy Roddy Piper on Netflix.

Enjoy.

It's sad what constitutes debauchery these days...

Lyrics Songs Demos Videos Covers Dj Facebook Tumblr

Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off.

-Coco Chanel

Comment

• Jimmy James
      Jimmy James commented
      Editing a comment

rsadasiv wrote:

It's sad what constitutes debauchery these days...

This.  And he had to get permission from his wife to even do that.

StratoSlacker wrote:

...Watch biography of Rowdy Roddy Piper on Netflix.

hell yeh...

RRP

Attached Files

Comment

Dr. Pepper is the only soda I have never mixed with alcohol and I plan to keep it that way.

Plus, Scotch? Blech.

www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Comment

• StratoSlacker
        StratoSlacker commented
        Editing a comment

fanuvbrak wrote:

Dr. Pepper is the only soda I have never mixed with alcohol and I plan to keep it that way.

Plus, Scotch? Blech.

Don't knock it til you try it.  It's like banging your really hot cousin.  So wrong and so right.  

Um, that's just called "getting drunk on the dregs of the liquor cabinet."

See also, "**************** me...I got screwed outta Super Bowl plans by my stupid, silly band and now it's kickoff time and I'm at home alone and all I have is this vodka and this grape juice.  Oh well..."

Comment

Working...
      X