Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tribulation

HCGJ is clearly in the end of days.  The rapture has reduced the forum's numbers.  A good many have been transfigured and rendered hideous as monstrous examples of what happens when we get crossways with the one, true admin of this creation.  Seas boiled.  Moon turned to blood.  Tags were vaporized with little warning.  It's been a good apocalypse so far.

So, I'm guessing that the d-man and gennation returning represents some kind of harrowing end-times plague.  Something just shy of horsemen (Bucky?) and whatnot.  Let me know when we get to the scouring of the Shire.

The first seal is the seal Mrs. Dodge put on the liquor cabinet. That seal has been broken.

www.kingsofthedrink.com

Originally Posted by Prages

I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.

Originally Posted by tiger roach

Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.

Originally Posted by gennation

Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

Comment

• Gary Blanchard
      Gary Blanchard commented
      Editing a comment

fanuvbrak wrote:

The first seal is the seal Mrs. Dodge put on the liquor cabinet. That seal has been broken.

Well played, sir.

• rhino55
      rhino55 commented
      Editing a comment

fanuvbrak wrote:

brav-****************ing-o

• DdBob
      DdBob commented
      Editing a comment

fanuvbrak wrote:

When liquor is outlawed only Mike Dodge will have liquor.......at 90 am.

It's the Reader's Digest Condensed GJ.

Comment

Working...
    X