Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

This "Kudos" Thing Is Ridiculous

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This "Kudos" Thing Is Ridiculous

    First off, dont give me any kudos.  Dont want any.  

    The whole Kudos thing is so silly and juvenile.

    "Hey Billy Bob, I see you like Rush, I am gonna give you KUDOS!"

    "Thanks Joe Bob, and for the KUDOS you gave me I will give you

    some KUDOS for your Gibson QC thread!  You were right about that

    there baked maple!  Yee Ha!"

    Harold Horatio Heckuba (Triple H)

  • #2
    Relax, you don't have to worry abut getting any kudos.

    Comment


    • Flamencologist
      Flamencologist commented
      Editing a comment
      'Brak **bleep** everything up.

  • #3

    Kudos for a great post!

     

    www.kingsofthedrink.com







    Originally Posted by Prages


    I think everyone in the world has been lonely at some point in their life...and most of them could have probably written a more betterest song about it.









    Originally Posted by tiger roach


    Once my mom told me not to go outside because there was a bird fight going on. I thought, "Bird fight, WTF? She can't really think I would fall for that crap." So I went outside anyway and a bird pecked me on the head.









    Originally Posted by gennation


    Negatory, even dressed as a man I'm more of a man than you.

    Comment


    • #4

      Believe it or not, there are actually people on this site who do more than argue about which dinosaur band is best. 


      For those of us trying to actually get something done, whether it's getting help with a tech or craft issue, or perhaps checking the accuracy of technical info, I think some sort of quick feedback system that doesn't clutter the thread could be ideal.


       


       


      ‚Äč
      music and social stuff

      Comment


      • Good Clean Fun
        Good Clean Fun commented
        Editing a comment

        blue2blue wrote:

        Believe it or not, there are actually people on this site who do more than argue about which dinosaur band is best. 

        For those of us trying to actually get something done, whether it's getting help with a tech or craft issue, or perhaps checking the accuracy of technical info, I think some sort of quick feedback system that doesn't clutter the thread could be ideal.

         

         


        Aren't you from the *gasp* Songwriting Forum?  Don't let Cheese Grits see you in here.


      • CGord
        CGord commented
        Editing a comment

        blue2blue wrote:

        Believe it or not, there are actually people on this site who do more than argue about which dinosaur band is best. 

        For those of us trying to actually get something done, whether it's getting help with a tech or craft issue, or perhaps checking the accuracy of technical info, I think some sort of quick feedback system that doesn't clutter the thread could be ideal. 


         Boy, are you in the wrong forum.


    • #5

      We should make it a HCGJ policy to give as many kudos as possible to as many poasts as possible.  That way everyone here feels max appreciated.

      It's hard to face the truth, but I suppose you yourself realize that if you'd had just a little more courage, just a little more strength of character, you could have been dead by now. No such luck.--P. J. O'Rourke--

      Comment


      • aliensporebomb
        aliensporebomb commented
        Editing a comment
        What the heck are kudos? Is it a small cat?

    • #6

      I just came to give kudos, you guys are way ahead of me.

      One MIA Fender Strat, one Gibson Les Paul, one Martin Acoustic, what more do you need?

      http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/...ps92b32f13.gif

      Comment


      • bjcarl
        bjcarl commented
        Editing a comment
        I love Horatio Heckuba's avatar. I want to make my avatar a picture of a **bleep**. or boobie.

      • eco007
        eco007 commented
        Editing a comment

        i'm going to **bleep** on the fooking kudos


    • #7

      ^^^^^^  Thanks man.

      Harold Horatio Heckuba (Triple H)

      Comment


      • #8

        harold heckuba wrote:

        First off, dont give me any kudos.  Dont want any.  

        The whole Kudos thing is so silly and juvenile.

        "Hey Billy Bob, I see you like Rush, I am gonna give you KUDOS!"

        "Thanks Joe Bob, and for the KUDOS you gave me I will give you

        some KUDOS for your Gibson QC thread!  You were right about that

        there baked maple!  Yee Ha!"


        Nah, you're wrong. Kudos are cool and people love to collect them!

        Comment


        • MarkBastable
          MarkBastable commented
          Editing a comment

          kboo wrote:

          Nah, you're wrong. Kudos are cool and people love to collect them!



          'Kudos' is not a plural, for Christ's sake. It's not 'a kudo, several kudos', any more than it's 'a statu, several status' or 'an emphasi, several emphasis'. 


      • #9
        Dissing on kudos is like dissing the entire Greek language, which is the Mother Tongue, the Origin, if you will.

        Comment


        • #10

          OK, in your case we'll refer to it as a c o c k sucker point.  

          Comment


          • #11
            What are kudos? Are they like herpes?
            When shopping for some cans, The Hiryuu passed away...he floated up toward heaven, but got lost along the way. Now he's the Love-Matic Gramp........err, Thy God.

            ABNORMALITY - Contaminating the Hive Mind out now on Sevared Records!
            Abnormality Merch! Shirts and CDs!

            ...and here's the Youtube.

            Comment


            • #12

              Kudos for all.

              AimmarCair wrote:EHX could clean out my anus.Delicious HOG enema.

              Comment



              Working...
              X